help - with online reservations

Sue1016

Mouseketeer
i know i saw it somewhere here before but i can't it now that i need it

can someone give me step by step on online reservations. i see how to make it for the 180 day but can't find where to log in and put my reservation number so i can do 180 + 10.

HELP please!

Find your restaurant and then click on Book Reservation. The text at the top will read

Resort Guests & Dining Plan
If you have a Resort reservation or would like to associate your Disney Dining Plan to your dining reservations, please retrieve your resort reservation. (Please be advised that not all restaurants participate in the Disney Dining Plan. Please check your Dining Plan information for participating restaurants.) Retrieve your reservation.

You click on the "Retrieve your reservation" and it will ask for your name, reservation, arrival date, and resort.

This links any reservations you make in that session to the resort reservation and allows you the 180+10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter