Help with "Package" questions- re: recovery free dining

erbeaman

Mouseketeer
We had room only reservations (Hotwire Hot Deal) and tickets purchased through a third party (Expedia) that didn't happen over spring break. Both are/were linked to MDE. I am working on rescheduling everything but didn't get an email for the free dining offer. I'm guessing it's because we didn't have a package to begin with (although we had a room and tickets). Is there a way to book a room only reservation and attach our already purchased tickets to make it a "package" so we can take advantage of the free dining? It would certainly make paying rack rate (instead of my Hotwire rate) much more palatable!

We had room only reservations (Hotwire Hot Deal) and tickets purchased through a third party (Expedia) that didn't happen over spring break. Both are/were linked to MDE. I am working on rescheduling everything but didn't get an email for the free dining offer. I'm guessing it's because we didn't have a package to begin with (although we had a room and tickets). Is there a way to book a room only reservation and attach our already purchased tickets to make it a "package" so we can take advantage of the free dining? It would certainly make paying rack rate (instead of my Hotwire rate) much more palatable!

no. You have to buy the room and tickets directly from Disney

The free dining offer is for those who booked a package or a room directly from Disney so having booked through Hotwire & Expedia you did not qualify.

Free dining comes in a package that includes tickets and room at rack rate so if one is offered and you qualify you wouldn't be able to use the Expedia tickets to fulfill the ticket requirement of the package.

The free dining currently offered, is if you booked a package through Disney and it was cancelled (disney clossed) you could reschedule and get free dining. Unfortunately, you don't qualify.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!