Help with park days!

Momma_Lanier

Mouseketeer
I need some help planning when we should do what parks. It’s me, DH, DD7, DD4 and DS2.

Friday 8/31- MK, AK or Epcot? It’s EMH and MNSSHP and I know the early closing makes for lower crowds. I originally had Epcot but it’s the start of food and wine and I wasn’t sure if it would be crowded. We are doing AK on Sunday so also didn’t really want our 2 AK days within our first weekend but I need opinions!
Saturday 9/1- Hollywood Studios
Sunday 9/2- Animal Kingdom
Monday 9/3- Pool and MNSSHP
Tuesday 9/4- Rest
Wednesday 9/5- Epcot
Thursday 9/6- Magic Kingdom
Friday 9/7- Epcot
Saturday 9/8- Hollywood Studios
Sunday 9/9- Magic Kingdom
Monday 9/10- Epcot
Tuesday 9/11- Magic Kingdom
Wednesday 9/12- AK or EP?? Didn’t know which one we should end with! Thanks all in advance!!!

I would definitely do MK on 8/31. The early close means lower crowds (although they’re pretty low end of August anyway) and you have a nice long vacation, so you don’t need to stay out all night.
And I’d personally do AK on your last day because I could live there. It’s my favorite and every opportunity to FP FoP should be taken advantage of.

Agree with MK on 8/31. Plan to leave MK around 3:00 or so and do a fun early dinner somewhere. Trail's End at Ft Wilderness maybe or a character dinner outside the parks?

As to your last day, I would wait and see where we wanted to go on that last day. Yes, that means no FP+ scheduled now, but that would be okay with us. We might even play Disney bus roulette and go wherever the first bus that pulled up was going!

I would go to MK 8/31 and Animal Kingdom your last day since you only have it planned for 9/2 and have Epcot for 3 other days. Wednesday is a good day for either park crowd wise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!