HELP!!!! With planning Universal studios visit!!!

Cccbloom

Earning My Ears
I am planning on visiting relatives in Miami the end of January, I would like to drive up to Universal studios, ( I know it’s about a 3 hr drive) how many days would I need there??? Can I cover universal and islands of Adventure in 2 days?? (Meaning 1 day in each park) my kids are 17 and 19 so no worries about little ones ....any information on what? how? where to stay?? maybe even thinking about going to Disney for a day or two also just to do magic kingdom and Hollywood studios, a day fir each park...would it be best to just get a hotel near Universal studios and drive up to Disney?? Or vice versa? HELP!!!

Last edited:
You have months, take some time to read up and look around. These boards are full of answers for all your questions.

HS one day. Stay offsite close to Universal. Visit the off Disney sites for more info on Universal.

On site Universal or Disney, or offsite is up to you, and where you want to be closer to and what perks you want. DHS can be done in a day, but I think you are asking after Universal Studios more than Disney Hollywood Studios.

You can do a day each in US and IOA and get to most of the attractions. Especially if you stay on-site at a resort with EP. I would just prioritize the attractions you are most interested in. If you're Potter fans, hit those portions of the park either first thing in the morning or close to park close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter