Help with pop ups

Lovewinnie

Mouseketeer
The past few days I am getting horrible pop ups every time I try to get on disboards. It’s mainly “iPad user” pop ups. This is the only site that causes this to happen. Any suggestions on how to make it stop?

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue, and have noticed several threads on various boards about this lately. Some people have purchased ad-blockers and been happy with the results. I've just been "DIS-ing" on my desktop PC, as I don't have issues there.

I'm having the same issue, and have noticed several threads on various boards about this lately. Some people have purchased ad-blockers and been happy with the results. I've just been "DIS-ing" on my desktop PC, as I don't have issues there.
Thanks. Just read the other posts.

The past few days I am getting horrible pop ups every time I try to get on disboards. It’s mainly “iPad user” pop ups. This is the only site that causes this to happen. Any suggestions on how to make it stop?
Since you are using Apple products, try the free version of AdGuard. There is one for iOS and one for Safari. Both worked immediately for me. This pop up problem has gotten very bad for many DISers recently (although it is a longstanding issue). Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!