Help with PS please!

The Sybah Shelstah

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if this is really a "strategy" but I need some help.
Somewhere in the past couple of weeks with all my reading online about everything about DisneyWorld I had come across a page SOMEWHERE where you put in the dates you want PSs and it tells you when you can start calling in for PS at each thing (be it character breakfast, etc)
Well, I can't find that page again and it would really help me because I'm kinda working on another WDW vacation for February and I would like to get some PS set up already. We didn't do this before our VERY spur of the moment trip we did recently and only lucked out that we were able to be seated for the princess breakfast. I would like to do some other things (including breakfast with Donald since he's just about the only character we didn't get to see while there last time)/etc.

Does anyone know where that website or one like it (that lists out all the PS that would be needed in advance) is? It also listed things like Cirque du Soleil- things like that also. Can anyone help?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter