Help with rates please.

SuzyQue

Serious Mickey Nut
We were booked for a trip to Disney World next week until we found out my daughter's twin pregnancy has become high risk. I called and had them change it to next year, but for the life of me can't figure out how they came up with the total they did.

April 3-7, 2019
POR - Preferred
2 Adults
Total = $1,407.38

I realize the 2019 rates won't come out until mid year probably so I'm assuming he is using 2018 rates. Problem is, those dates are considered "Easter" dates this year and won't be next year so not sure what he used.

When reserving too far in the future to have accurate rates they use the highest rate from the current year, most likely Christmas week.

You should have no problem booking that later anyway, so when the new rates come out, just fix it. Either call or online cancel and rebook after checking availability . Also, you'll probably end up doing something with a discount later on anyway.

For room-only reservations prices are subject to change until new rates are released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!