Help with restaurant reservations

KCarr2000

Mouseketeer
We went to Disney World at Christmas 3 years ago and I was so organized with my reservations. Right now I am planning another trip for the week before Christmas this year. The 180 day mark is Monday so I need to make reservations then. Especially dinner at the Polynesian. This time around I have been so unorganized. I literally just moved from the west coast to the east coast, waiting to get the house sold and for my husband to join me, had two surgeries with one or two more on the way, and started a new job. Not much planning other than knowing most restaurants and days we want to go to them. There may be 4 or 5 of us, and maybe 7, one being a two year old. That part has not been worked out yet. Right now, I have two rooms reserved at the Shades of Green. My thought right now is to convert one of those to an economy Disney hotel if they come out with a free dining plan for that time, then upgrade it so our "kids" can have a sit down meal, counter service and snack every day.
So questions I have - what time can I call Monday morning, EST to make restaurant reservations, and if I make reservations for 7, can I reduce that number later?

You can call at 7am eastern or book online at 6am and yes make them for the maximum number and reduce later if necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!