• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with ride photos...

katyblue04

Mouseketeer
Hello! My friend is getting married in 4 weeks, and the wedding has a slight Disneyland theme. (She was proposed to at Blue Bayou, then took ride pictures all day pointing at her ring! So cute.)

Anyways, she wants the tables at the reception to each have a picture of the attraction names. One table would be "Splash Mountain" another would be "Peter Pan's Flight" and so on. So, what I'm asking help with is this:

Do you know where I could get clear big photos for this? I say big because they need to be about 8x11 when printed out and not blurry. We don't live near Disneyland, otherwise I'd just go and snap the photos myself! And a quick search for images online didn't produce much. Again, she wants photos of the attraction names. I'm not sure which ones exactly, it's just an idea she has and I offered to try a few places for help.

Thanks in advance! :)
-Katy

I'm not sure if this would help, but allearsnet.com has some photos of the attraction's names and entrances.

Just click on the different attraction names here and see if you like the pictures:Disneyland ride name photos

Now, if you don't find what you're looking for, for a particular ride, then photos of the same ride names at the Magic Kingdom in WDW may fit your needs better. Just click on the different attraction names here to see if some of these photos would work better for you: Magic Kingdom ride name photos at WDW

Hope that helps you out. Sounds like a great idea for the reception! :sunny:

I have tons of photos that I have taken digitally....I could very possibly provide some. I am planning my own Semi-Disney themed wedding...so glad to help. :) Private message me with attraction names you are looking for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter