Help with Sanaa Potjie choices?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
I think I want to order the potjie inspired. If I order it I know I want to order the butter chicken.
I need help with the harvest plant-based choice. I'm not sure which to choose. I have searched for pictures and only found the cilantro- coconut vegetables . What exactly is aloo masala? What is your favorite or any information on the choices would be appreciated .

Did you try searching for the actual dish names? Or could you consider waiting until you arrive and then asking your srever for descriptions/ingredients?

Did you try searching for the actual dish names? Or could you consider waiting until you arrive and then asking your srever for descriptions/ingredients?
Yes I searched for the actual names. I did find the cashew stew I think it was called and the cilantro coconut vegetables.

The aloo is potatoes. It is just ok in my opinion compared to the other choices. The chickpeas are definitely my favorite of the vegetarian options. The are simultaneously spicy and sweet and I'd eat them over most of the meat based choices. The coconut veggies are pretty good too, though not in the same league as the chick peas. Paneer (cheese) used to be a veggie option too but I think its now considered a meat :confused3

The aloo is potatoes. It is just ok in my opinion compared to the other choices. The chickpeas are definitely my favorite of the vegetarian options. The are simultaneously spicy and sweet and I'd eat them over most of the meat based choices. The coconut veggies are pretty good too, though not in the same league as the chick peas. Paneer (cheese) used to be a veggie option too but I think its now considered a meat :confused3
Yes the paneer is not a vegetable option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!