Help with signature countdown tickers

brnrss34

DIS Veteran
Hi I've used Dis vacation countdown tickets before so I'm not new to this. Now when I go to dis ticker countdown and create a new one no matter what format I pick it is all in technical look. Is the Dis having issues

I'm having the same issue. I have used the ticker before with no issue, but can't seem to get a new one for your upcoming cruise to work...

I've been trying all evening to put a new ticker on but nothing is working! I've had tickers before but I can't get it to work this time!

I can't get mine to show the countdown or text below......also, where does everyone get theirs? I see alot that are not part of the DIS tracker list.

I can't get mine to show the countdown or text below......also, where does everyone get theirs? I see alot that are not part of the DIS tracker list.

I can see your countdown -- or rather, probably just part of your countdown ticker. I see Sorcerer Mickey and then the fireworks over the castle, but no dates/how long. My guess is that your signature is too big with all the separate lines for each visit. Can you roll that together, maybe with a semicolon or some other divider between? If you can pull those up into 4-5 lines instead of 9, the full ticker will probably show.

I can see your countdown -- or rather, probably just part of your countdown ticker. I see Sorcerer Mickey and then the fireworks over the castle, but no dates/how long. My guess is that your signature is too big with all the separate lines for each visit. Can you roll that together, maybe with a semicolon or some other divider between? If you can pull those up into 4-5 lines instead of 9, the full ticker will probably show.
ooh - good thought - i'm on my way out for the weekend. I'll try that on sunday. Thanks

I am also having issues, but I think I just don't know what I am doing.

What have you guys done to fix your tickers? I've tried the three different codes and only see lettering where the pictures should be.

What have you guys done to fix your tickers? I've tried the three different codes and only see lettering where the pictures should be.
I opened 2 tabs in google chrome - 1 open to 'edit signature' and 1 open to the ticker maker
after I made my ticker it gave me a bunch of different types of code to try.....I cut and pasted each of them until 1 worked. You need to be sure to copy the ENTIRE code/string - not just what is immediately visible.
I also had to make my text (above - unrelated to ticker) smaller (not take up so much room).

I opened 2 tabs in google chrome - 1 open to 'edit signature' and 1 open to the ticker maker
after I made my ticker it gave me a bunch of different types of code to try.....I cut and pasted each of them until 1 worked. You need to be sure to copy the ENTIRE code/string - not just what is immediately visible.
I also had to make my text (above - unrelated to ticker) smaller (not take up so much room).

Thank you! I think I might not have copied the entire code before. It's working now.

I have the opposite problem from everyone else it seems. I can't delete my ticker. Our vacation is over and I want to not keep seeing it every time I post :( I've tried several things to get rid of it but it's always there when I 'preview' my signature. Can anyone help?

I have the opposite problem from everyone else it seems. I can't delete my ticker. Our vacation is over and I want to not keep seeing it every time I post :( I've tried several things to get rid of it but it's always there when I 'preview' my signature. Can anyone help?
Are you attempting to delete it by highlighting it and the hitting "delete" on your keyboard?

Are you clicking on the "Save changes" button afterwards?

Are you attempting to delete it by highlighting it and the hitting "delete" on your keyboard?

Are you clicking on the "Save changes" button afterwards?

When I click on it the ticker, it doesn't highlight for me to delete, it brings up the ticker URL box. I delete the URL and then my options are 'insert' or 'cancel'. Clicking either of those or just 'x'ing out does nothing. I have clicked 'save changes' after attempting to somehow save that I erased the URL link. But nothing works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!