Help with signature countdown tickers

When I click on it the ticker, it doesn't highlight for me to delete, it brings up the ticker URL box. I delete the URL and then my options are 'insert' or 'cancel'. Clicking either of those or just 'x'ing out does nothing. I have clicked 'save changes' after attempting to somehow save that I erased the URL link. But nothing works.
When I click on an image in my signature, it brings up that box with the "insert" and "cancel" options, but when I click on the "x" in the upper right of that window (removing the box) the image is still highlighted in my signature window. Then I can hit "delete" and the image is removed. Checking "preview" shows my new signature without the image. Then I click "save changes" and it's not there.

When I click on an image in my signature, it brings up that box with the "insert" and "cancel" options, but when I click on the "x" in the upper right of that window (removing the box) the image is still highlighted in my signature window. Then I can hit "delete" and the image is removed. Checking "preview" shows my new signature without the image. Then I click "save changes" and it's not there.

Thank you, thank you!! That worked. I could not tell that it was still highlighted after 'x'ing out. I appreciate your help :)

WEll the ticker I have up is for my daughter's trip, and I am ready to delete it, and maybe create a new one for my upcoming trip.
I cannot for the life of me remember where I found it or how I did it, and don't know how to delete it.
Can someone point me to the site and/or directions please? Thanks in advance.

WEll the ticker I have up is for my daughter's trip, and I am ready to delete it, and maybe create a new one for my upcoming trip.
I cannot for the life of me remember where I found it or how I did it, and don't know how to delete it.
http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/

To delete/change signature information, hover over your username in upper right, click on "Signature". Highlight items you want to delete and hit "delete" key on keyboard.

Be sure to click "save changes" button at bottom of page when done.

Well it looks like with enough research and failed attempts, I finally did it myself.

I have that annoying img at the end of my signature. I've tripled checked and made sure there is nothing after my ticker. What am I doing wrong? Should I delete everything, save and readd everything?

*** Edited to add that I think I got it removed. I deleted everything and clicked the remove formatting (the T with the small x) button. It looks like it worked.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!