Help with signature

Once again it is time to plan a new trip and add a new ticker and once again I forgot how to do lol!! I go to signature under my avatar click on the ticker and the image info comes up. No option to delete it. I just removed it by back space but this do nothing. Step by step instructions on how to add new ticker plus text please. Thanks a head of time

Ok so I got the ticker removed now just need to know how to add a new one. I cut and paste but image is not seen.

Last edited:
Ok so I got the ticker removed now just need to know how to add a new one. I cut and paste but image is not seen.
Which code are you copying/pasting? I believe it's the BB code you need. Copy and paste that, not the actual image.

I have tried two so far. Just to make sure I am doing it right... I cut the code then go back to my signature and paste it in the box which will also have my link to my trip report correct?

I have tried two so far. Just to make sure I am doing it right... I cut the code then go back to my signature and paste it in the box which will also have my link to my trip report correct?
"Cut" as in "copy"? Copy the code, go to the signature page, and paste it in the window. Then click "Save changes" at bottom of page.

It seems that you've somehow linked both the ticker code with the trip report link. Those should be two different things.

Try just putting the BB code for the ticker in first. Save that. Then go back and put in the trip report link.

"Cut" as in "copy"? Copy the code, go to the signature page, and paste it in the window. Then click "Save changes" at bottom of page.

It seems that you've somehow linked both the ticker code with the trip report link. Those should be two different things.

Try just putting the BB code for the ticker in first. Save that. Then go back and put in the trip report link.
Yeah not sure why it connected the two but I think that may be the problem. Or does not seem to let me just add the ticket code. When I do my trip report us in the window as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter