Help with watching Disneyplus

joy@disney

DisneyMania
Help!!! So we have purchased our subscription to Disneyplus, but aren’t sure how to watch it. We have a smart TV. I don’t think there is an app. So do we just go to Disneyplus.com. If you go there now it goes to preview.disneyplus.com. Will it be different tomorrow when it goes live?

Help!!! So we have purchased our subscription to Disneyplus, but aren’t sure how to watch it. We have a smart TV. I don’t think there is an app. So do we just go to Disneyplus.com. If you go there now it goes to preview.disneyplus.com. Will it be different tomorrow when it goes live?

It should. Word is it will go live at 8 AM Eastern Time tomorrow. There should be apps for iOS and Android, and Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV, also PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. If you are notusin gone of those supported devices you should be able to watch on PC. I believe you will use your usual Disney login like you would ofr other sites. Enjoy!

The app was available on the Apple App Store when I got up this morning (6 AM EST).

Help!!! So we have purchased our subscription to Disneyplus, but aren’t sure how to watch it. We have a smart TV. I don’t think there is an app.
Depending on your TV model, there may be an app available.

Disney+ supports the following smart tvs:
  • LG TVs from 2016 or later with WebOS 3.0 or later
  • Samsung TVs from 2016 or later (with HD video support) that use the Tizen operating system
  • Android TV on a wide range of TVs and set-top boxes
What devices and platforms are supported by Disney+?

I can confirm too that you just sign in with your regular Disney websites password. It worked perfectly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter