Help

lieons den

Earning My Ears
We planned our family vacation early this year,(my parents,3boys 16,16,11,sister,BIL 2 nieces 3 &1)Well heres the story,my future wife have been together for over 8 years,after we planned our vacation, then we desided that we should get married .The wedding will be two weeks before we go on vacation.MY question is would I be out of line to use this time as a honeymoon or should i say to bring it to the attention of Disney staff?

I would absolutely tell the Disney staff this is a honeymoon - not just for the hotel, but for any Priority Seating you make as well. There are many cast members who love to help make your special times even more special, and don't forget the bride and groom ears!!

I agree, definitely tell them it's your honeymoon. My fiance and I are going to WDW for our honeymoon, even though it will be 2 months after the wedding (we didn't want to go in August when we're getting married). We also got the ears (they are so cute!) since we've heard honeymooners get fabulous extra special treatment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter