Help!!

cms1174

Earning My Ears
We are leaving tommorow and my bf has congestive heart falure that is progresivly getting worse. He still wants to go for fear that this may be his last vacation. I need info on GAC. He refuse to rent a w/c because we don't think that his arms are strong enough to wheel himself around. I will be pushing a stroller with my 2 year old in it. He is stubborn and will not get a ECV. Any suggestions or info on the GAC would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Unfortunately, I can't help you but I just wanted to let you know that you should also post this question on the disABILITIES board on this website because they are quite frequently talking about GAC's and they should be able to give you some good help.

I'm really sorry about your bf. I hope you all are able to have a great trip. BTY, we're leaving for WDW tomorrow too!!! :)

Hi cms1174

Welcome to the DIS, I'm really glad you found us. I don't have an answer for you but I'm going to put a copy of this thread over on our disABILITIES board. The people over there are real experts on this topic.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter