help

AmandaBeth4

Earning My Ears
I'm in akward situation. I came to Disney world alone.I hurt self other day in Epcot.I need help tomorrow 9/24 to get around Epcot. I can feed you if your here and help me. Just need one person whose already here and has a ticket. I've already rented manual chair I don't have grip strength for etv not that I trust them. The chair scraped up my more sentive hand. You need to be here and already have ticket or pass. thanks. I'm staying at contemporary

I am going to move your post to our disABILITIES forum. Perhaps the folks there will have suggestions about getting around or ideas on whether hiring a last minute attendant or helper is possible.

I’m sorry you are hurt on vacation. Is it just the sore hand? If so, maybe you could get to Walmart and buy a pair of bike gloves to protect your hands.

I hope you get to salvage the rest of your vacation!

Sorry to hear about your injury.
We can keep posting on this to bump it up, but I am not sure what more we can help with.

Hope you can salvage your vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!