Help

Cbenske

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

I have run into a weird situation. I received word a couple days ago a package would be delivered to my house and it shipped from Orlando. I asked the shipping company where it was coming from and they told me RR Donnelly. I then called them and they said the sender was “Walt Disney”. I did not pay for anything nor did I get any email confirmation of a purchase. Is this from the actual company? I don’t have an annual pass and I have no trips coming up. I just need peoples opinions on this cause it’s a bit creepy that I didn’t pay or buy or do anything but a mysterious package is coming. Can anyone relate or help?

Hello all,

I have run into a weird situation. I received word a couple days ago a package would be delivered to my house and it shipped from Orlando. I asked the shipping company where it was coming from and they told me RR Donnelly. I then called them and they said the sender was “Walt Disney”. I did not pay for anything nor did I get any email confirmation of a purchase. Is this from the actual company? I don’t have an annual pass and I have no trips coming up. I just need peoples opinions on this cause it’s a bit creepy that I didn’t pay or buy or do anything but a mysterious package is coming. Can anyone relate or help?
Someone sending you a gift maybe?

Hello all,

Did you recently return from a cruise? Or a trip to WDW? Sometimes they send a thank you gift (of sorts) in those cases.

If it's coming, why worry about it? Open it when it comes and you'll solve the puzzle.

Did you recently return from a cruise? Or a trip to WDW? Sometimes they send a thank you gift (of sorts) in those cases.

If it's coming, why worry about it? Open it when it comes and you'll solve the puzzle.
The latest trip I had was in March so I don’t think so. I just don’t want someone to be sending me something pretending to be Disney

How were you notified? An email from UPS/FedEx where you SIGNED UP FOR alerts when a package was being delivered? A random email from a company you've never heard from, never bought from, etc?

Check your credit cards / debit cards / bank accounts. If there are not unusual charges, then don't worry about it.

I have worked with RR Donnelly to do mailings for my company for many years. They are just a 3rd party fulfillment vendor who mails to whomever the client (in this case Disney) tells them to mail to. In simplest terms, I used to send them letter templates with a data file and expected them to create the mailing for me and then send it out. I would assume this is something like that and nothing to worry about.

I’ll let you guys know what it is. I’m gonna go pick it up Saturday

You didn't happen to enter a contest on the Disney Parks Blog, did you? Earlier this year, I entered and won a book on there, but they didn't notify me by e-mail or phone that I had won. I just got a package in the mail one day from Walt Disney World with the book I had won.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter