Here are some room pictures of Best Western Park Place Inn

Rajah

DIS Veteran
This is a first-floor, non-smoking, king-bed, connecting room near the end of the complex. We didn't request a microfridge, but one was in the room (we weren't charged for it that we saw), but the room that connected to ours didn't have a fridge.

room1sm.jpg

room2sm.jpg

room3sm.jpg

room4sm.jpg

room5sm.jpg

room6sm.jpg

room7sm.jpg

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

Thanks Rajah. That doesn't look bad at all. That is just what I needed to see that it was something I could live with. Karen

We're staying there in a few weeks, thanks to your help. The room looks nice. I assume it's a regular room, not a suite? DH will love the coffee maker and microwave.

Lisa - 39, work with abused children; DH Kim, 46 - school police detective.
No kids
Lisa - 91 DL; 96 DL with 10 year old and 4 year old nephew and grandma; 97 DL with DH; 98 DL with DH; 9/99 WDW with DH, stayed offsite at Courtyard by Marriot (ICK); 9-2 to 9-6-2000 at BWI
WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND! 3-11-01 to 3-15-01

That's correct -- this was a regular room, just a connecting one since we had two parties traveling together.

Don't count on the microwave -- like I said, *we* had one in our room, but the other party (my parents) didn't have one in their room. It's possible it was just left over from whoever stayed in that room before us.

And take your own alarm clocks!! Don't count on either wake up calls or the radio alarms!

Other than that, we were very happy with it :)

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

That's correct -- this was a regular room, just a connecting one since we had two parties traveling together.

Don't count on the microwave -- like I said, *we* had one in our room, but the other party (my parents) didn't have one in their room. It's possible it was just left over from whoever stayed in that room before us.

And take your own alarm clocks!! Don't count on either wake up calls or the radio alarms!

Other than that, we were very happy with it :)

One other thing -- we had to hunt for the coffee. For a while, DH thought there was a coffee *maker*, but no *coffee* -- I found it tucked away in packets *behind* the coffee maker.

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter