Here are the Epcot Resort Area Counter Service Options (BW/YC/BC)

Does anyone know where I can get a quick smoothie at Epcot? We're just wanting something light for on the go for breakfast.

Does anyone know where I can get a quick smoothie at Epcot? We're just wanting something light for on the go for breakfast.
Hmm. I can't think of any place to get a smoothie in Epcot (or anywhere else for that matter). You might find a premade one at the resort stores.

Can't think of anywhere. You might receive more responses by posting your question on the main restaurant thread.

My best lounge is Crew's Cup Lounge at Disney's Yacht Club Resort nice warm, relaxed lounge serving steak, bar snacks, cocktails & beer very lovely place to enjoy yourself

There are so many threads right now asking where to get CS at the Epcot resorts that I'm going to put them all in the first post of this thread.

ON DDP:
Breakfast: Beach Club Marketplace, Boardwalk Bakery, continental breakfast at Ale & Compass lounge (YC) and Belle View Lounge (BW)

Other meals:
Beach Club Marketplace, Boardwalk Bakery, Hurricane Hannas (BC/YC pool, open during pool hours, wristband admission to Stormalong Bay pool area is NOT required), Boardwalk Pizza Window. We have a couple of recent reports that Boardwalk Joe's (kiosk) now accepts the dining plan. Don't know if the funnel cake stand will sell those for a snack credit.

Snacks: above plus Seashore Sweets (BW) and the stores at each resort

Sandwiches are available, apparently with DDP as it appears on the brochure, at Leaping Horse Libations pool bar at the Boardwalk. The pool bar does not have any cooking facilities, and the items sold here are packaged.

NOT ON DDP:
Picabu cafeteria (Dolphin). As far as I know the Boardwalk To Go kiosk still doesn't accept the dining plan.

MUG FILLING:
Boardwalk Bakery, Beaches and Cream carry out, Boardwalk pool bar (they will not take your mug but will give you a cup of beverage), refill stations at Beach Club Marketplace and outside Hurricane Hanna's. (The Yacht Club does NOT have a refill station)

If you have park admission, you can also visit CS restaurants inside Epcot or Hollywood Studios. Most of these are on DDP except for a couple of kiosks at Epcot.
Could we start updating this?

Sorry if i missed, Is Electric Umbrella open or is it gone.

Curious which restaurants are open (or maybe just list the closed ones) since the park is now open since COVID started? Going in a couple of weekends and checking.

Great post. I love visiting the Boardwalk area and the great amenities along it. Definitely saving this information for my next trip!

Ale and Compass is not a restaurant, it's a lounge. It's open for continental a la carte breakfast in the mornings but serves no other meals. You'd likely find baked goods, cereal and fresh fruit at breakfast.
....the Ale & Compass IS a restaurant. The lounge is connected and is right next door. The Ale & Compass serves breakfast AND dinner....I recommend BOTH.

....as for the Ale & Compass Marketplace, I thought that I did see a refillable station there too. Well, at least one thing's for certain:

enhance

They. Serve. Wine. :teeth:

My best lounge is Crew's Cup Lounge at Disney's Yacht Club Resort nice warm, relaxed lounge serving steak, bar snacks, cocktails & beer very lovely place to enjoy yourself
...they have UNBELIEVABLE burgers!

When we stayed at BC in July, both BC Marketplace and A&C Marketplace had reduced menus. If I remember right, both had self-service refill stations; BC Marketplace did for sure. After trying the Cuban sandwich at A&C Marketplace for the first time, DW wanted to go over there every night for dinner lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!