Here comes the Slow Pass - Updated 5/27 Final Meal and Wrap up

These are from Aloha Ears - i am kinda obsessed with there stuff. It is all interchangeable so we have 2 head bands and a bunch of ears and bows/crowns and Dillon (and me when i am up for it) can mix and match! https://alohaearsdesign.com/

I love the stuff from Aloha ears!! It's seriously dangerous lol

You know it, always when i need them up they sleep when i want them to sleep they are up.... but right now they are on an up by 6am kick EVERY SINGLE DAY!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Yeah this girl has zero filter and gives me up all the time! i am in trouble with that one

That was my brother when he was little. One time he gave my dad up to the cops for fireworks in 2 seconds flat! :rotfl:

Same girl! This would 100% bit be where i picked but Rob really wanted to do a water park, and he gives into me so often i was set on making it happen!

I hear you on that! I feel like it's so rare that Mike actually tells me he wants to do something so when he does, I feel I have to make it happen!

Oh no! I'm sorry you fell! But I'm glad it was just your pride that got hurt and nothing else got injured. That would have been quite the story to call and tell the rest of the family...

I am pretty sure Disney designed that character breakfast with 80's and 90's girls at heart. I remember when it was announced going, "Where was that when I was a kid?!" I would've died at the opportunity to meet Prince Eric. :rotfl2:

Thanks for the recap of Blizzard Beach with young kids! My two are a little older, but I did wonder if it would be worth taking them to a water park now. Sounds like it was a pretty relaxing time overall.

I am finally coming over to catch up on this trip report! I am only on page 2 but I will get there.

ME (I cant even find a selfie of me alone! Not even a good one at that! Mom problems i guess)
Such a problem! Even on our adults only trip, I just didn't have pictures of just me!

We had a 2pm flight but a bit of a crazy few days leading up to it. Work had been insane and we had a small mix up with some furniture we needed delivered/set up before the trip. I felt very unprepared when I hadn’t packed a thing at 5pm on Wednesday. I ended doing a target run that night to try and wrap up what we needed.
I feel like I end up with multiple Target runs before every trip.

Honestly I couldn’t understand anything they were saying. All of a sudden people were boarding and you know when everyone huddles around the gate., which I hate. We were group A, so we went up and they said oh this is allergy boarding not group A, I didn’t even know this was a boarding group. I said sorry and moved aside. 3 minutes later they start boarding group A so we go up, and this guy goes sorry I’m A and shoves in front of me.
Ugh, I don't understand the huddles. Especially when it is an airline where everyone has a seat assignment!

Dillons been having a bit of vomiting issues lately while flying and I did a bunch of research and one cause can actually be not eating.
Oye! Morgan used to be a puker. Not on airplanes, but everywhere else. And I am happy to report that she seems to have out grown it. She can control it ALOT more.

We ended up having a successful flight with no vomiting!!
Woo Hoo!

We were lucky and were accommodated here! We did need to stop by the next day for official check out/check in but that was not an issue.
That is lucky. I know that they can't always accomidate that.

Spoiler I ended up booking the Frozen desert party the following night, so we were going to get to do it twice!
Nothing wrong with that.

his was really exciting for me, we got extremely lucky, we had purchased the vouchers the day they announced there would be SWGE previews for pass holders, the next day the prices of passes went up, so I feel like we got a deal.. Disney math for ya!
We had our annual passes before they upped the cost. It def helped with these trips this year. I am not sure if we can do it again. I feel like they went up ALOT.

i don't have pictures so just imagine standard Mexican quick service and two margaritas
I am very familiar with this image. Ha!

Dillon found this horrible mom joke hysterical and starting calling Maren the slow pass.
Oh no! This sounds like something that my girls would latch onto and drive each other crazy about. And I love the idea of them walking and holding hands. Soo cute!

(Feel free time follow along on Instagram @laurenalexis6)
I just did!

Fancy Nancy chatted with us about Paris for a while, and was a lot of fun. Vamparina was fun too but I don't remember what we talked about, Goofy and Doc were good as well! Overall the food here isn't great but the characters made up for, at least for us! (Maren didn't freak out, but notice she didn't make it into any pictures)
We are so far past these characters, I don't even really know them. Which kind of makes me sad.

Maren did not enjoy Olaf as much as the rest of us.
Poor Maren. She is probably thinking "Why is he so big? Isn't he to be little?"

Good picture of everyone but me.. this is my trip report i should change it up and post the best of me going forward... But i wont cause those are the sacrifices i make.
This is such an example of being a mom!

Maren not as freaked out during this meet....
Joy and Sadness are so fun to meet. I am sad that you can't meet Sadness any more.

Dillon insisted I take some pictures

Well Of Course!

I made it to the end! I am all caught up!

@StarWarsMomofGirls! carried metal straws when we were there in August and I thought she was genius! Those paper things are horrible.
It is now part of my packing list!

You're supposed to let your kids win on TSMM?! Yeah, I don't even pretend to try to do that. :rotfl2:
Ha! The very first time we rode, Gwen was little and all she knew was she was pulling the string and she say things flying. And all she kept screaming was "I am DOING IT!!!! I AM DOING IT!!" It was so cute! And will always be one of my favorite memories.

The kids loved it, the adults did not, I will not be doing this again... Dillon can convince her aunt or someone to take her.

OMG!!! The girls wanted to do this in August too! And all I could think was that it def wouldn't be as fun as it looks.

We then took our sore legs back to the Yacht club, but the best is we are walking back and this family is doing the surrey bikes and he yells you were right this sucks! :rotfl2:
OMG!!!! This is hilarious! And I love it!

We headed for breakfast and this is where the early morning and no food caught up with everyone, small argument over what we should do, either Haunted Mansion or breakfast, we settled on breakfast.
This! This is exactly what happens to us!

After the Laugh Factory we had to purchase some ears because we need more ears...
I actually refrained from buying ears when we were in Disney in December. I never wear them very long. But now that our last AP trip is coming up. I want new ears!

It was close to a 35 minute wait and DH said Dillon was good and my dad complained a bit, by mostly making sarcastic jokes about why they were waiting so long.
Ha! How true is that sometimes. The kids are better than the adults!

You be the judge? Scared or not? Either way she loved it!
Poor, gal, she looks so scared. And that is just the first hallway!

She wanted to wait in the blazing sun... so we waited, they supplied an umbrella for shade!!!!
They didn't have those when we were waiting for Phineas and Ferb in May!

Photo of pixie dust we could not ruin... 🤪

So we had settled for some iPad time a snack and laundry. After the snack we went to the shop
I mean, she isn't wrong... You need to perserve that!

o I went with LTT which we hadn’t done before. I always think the dinner looks so heavy, but was excited to give it a try.
Same for me! We have lunch reservations for August.

owever we do have Disney in just over 4 weeks so there is that!
YEAH!!!!!

They are cute ears... but maybe not worth all that!
Very cute

We met Flynn Ryder who was pretty funny, Rob made a comment to Dillon to take a picture and she goes mommy wants a picture, and Flynn goes oh now I see while we are really here, you know it!
Ha!

Had to share a picture of Casey from this same spot way too long ago!!!
Look at that tiny Casey!!!!

Catching up on some replies.... you probably forget you even posted!

I love the stuff from Aloha ears!! It's seriously dangerous lol

RIGHT! I was just browsing for my next trip.... bad idea!

That was my brother when he was little. One time he gave my dad up to the cops for fireworks in 2 seconds flat! :rotfl:

HAHA OMG love this! :rotfl2:

I hear you on that! I feel like it's so rare that Mike actually tells me he wants to do something so when he does, I feel I have to make it happen!

Exactly! He is always so whatever you think, whatever you want you did the research when he has an opinion i am like we MUST DO IT

Oh no! I'm sorry you fell! But I'm glad it was just your pride that got hurt and nothing else got injured. That would have been quite the story to call and tell the rest of the family...

Could you imagine?? haha!

I am pretty sure Disney designed that character breakfast with 80's and 90's girls at heart. I remember when it was announced going, "Where was that when I was a kid?!" I would've died at the opportunity to meet Prince Eric. :rotfl2:

Totally this!

Thanks for the recap of Blizzard Beach with young kids! My two are a little older, but I did wonder if it would be worth taking them to a water park now. Sounds like it was a pretty relaxing time overall.

Dillon liked the toddler area but didn't need it (i think she is closer your kids ages) . If we do another water park we will try typhoon lagoon next time.... maybe in May...

I am finally coming over to catch up on this trip report! I am only on page 2 but I will get there.

Welcome 2 weeks later!

Such a problem! Even on our adults only trip, I just didn't have pictures of just me!

Mom life am i Right? Even with photopass i don't get any pics of just me!

I feel like I end up with multiple Target runs before every trip.

Another mom life problem!

We had our annual passes before they upped the cost. It def helped with these trips this year. I am not sure if we can do it again. I feel like they went up ALOT.

UGH! I am hoping to do it again 2021/2022 but i am not sure i can justify it... BUT then again 2 7 days is still like the same price, #disneymath so i only need to go to 2 week long trips :rolleyes1

Oh no! This sounds like something that my girls would latch onto and drive each other crazy about. And I love the idea of them walking and holding hands. Soo cute!

Its way cute, luckily i don't think Maren is old enough to be annoyed by these things yet...

We are so far past these characters, I don't even really know them. Which kind of makes me sad.

:sad: Honestly they get so big so quick.... i dont get it

This is such an example of being a mom!

This is a full on mom report!

Joy and Sadness are so fun to meet. I am sad that you can't meet Sadness any more.

UGH i am so upset about this! She was the best! This was one of our favorite meets this trip!

Ha! The very first time we rode, Gwen was little and all she knew was she was pulling the string and she say things flying. And all she kept screaming was "I am DOING IT!!!! I AM DOING IT!!" It was so cute! And will always be one of my favorite memories.

OMG SO cute!

OMG!!! The girls wanted to do this in August too! And all I could think was that it def wouldn't be as fun as it looks.

OMG!!!! This is hilarious! And I love it!

Smart move! But they are old enough you could have made them peddle and you relaxed! But you made the right call skipping this one! But the whole thing now makes for a pretty funny story!

This! This is exactly what happens to us!

HAHA i wonder if this is a very common problem after this event!

Ha! How true is that sometimes. The kids are better than the adults!

Poor, gal, she looks so scared. And that is just the first hallway!

Right? She So good on the line, and well i am in love with this picture i may blow it up and frame it!

They didn't have those when we were waiting for Phineas and Ferb in May!

They were helpful that's for sure! It was HOT and sunny this day!

Haha did DH think you guys walked out without paying for Mickey? My DH would have definitely at least joked if we said free! Lol

I also never remember the name of the little mermaid ride! Lol

Your Blizzard Beach day seems like it was so fun! We always went there as kids and always enjoyed it. We stopped going once I was too tall to do a lot of the fun kid things which unfortunately I was still pretty young since I got tall fast as a kid! Glad you all enjoyed it. Sometimes it's nice to have some "down" time in Disney!

Haha did DH think you guys walked out without paying for Mickey? My DH would have definitely at least joked if we said free! Lol

HAHA! I think he was more worried we were bringing home more stuffed animals.. which even with them being free happened....I have a weakness for stuffed animals, especially Disney ones.. i think at last count we have 8 Minnie's and 5 mickeys or something.

I also never remember the name of the little mermaid ride! Lol

Can anyone?

Your Blizzard Beach day seems like it was so fun! We always went there as kids and always enjoyed it. We stopped going once I was too tall to do a lot of the fun kid things which unfortunately I was still pretty young since I got tall fast as a kid! Glad you all enjoyed it. Sometimes it's nice to have some "down" time in Disney!

It was a nice day! Rob said he wants to go back there in May not Typhoon Lagoon now... so we may be checking it out for round 2 soon!

That was a poor outfit choice! - Animal Kingdom! This update lacks pictures, more the usual!

We got dressed and tried to get a Minnie van but the wait was a bit long and the Animal Kingdom bus was pulling up so we jumped on. They had called for rain, but it hadn't started yet, but my choice of a white T-shirt was probably not the best idea.
But the girls had cute AK outfits (wearing her new flips too!)

We got off the bus and the rain had started, so we stopped in the store outside the gates and put on out cheep ponchos. We put the rain cover on the stroller and headed to Pandora. We got rider swap added to our magic bands and Rob and Dillon were up first up for Flight of Passage! I went to Satu'li Canteen with Maren where I got a quesadilla, a cheeseburger pod meal, and a drink (which i am pretty sure was the Dreamwalker Sangria), the woman checking us out was very sweet and gave Maren a free cupcake! I was able to walk with her and all this food, and I was able to find a empty table, and i didn't drop anything! I am calling this a win!

Free Cupcake, and Drink I paid for!

The quesadilla was supposed to be for Dillon, but Maren ended up eating the whole thing... oops! ... but I was killing time here, and whatever kept her happy.

I had my drink and loved trying the cheeseburger pods! I had been dying to try them so I was happy! I thought they were good, I would get them again but i am not rushing back. After a while Rob and Dillon made it back, They were gone a bit longer then I expected to be honest. But since I hadn't done FoP before I wasn't sure! Finally my turn! I had wanted Rob to take Dillon first since I hadn't been on before i didn't know how to prep her for it and wanted to make sure she wasn't freaking out.

We headed in, but first I made us stop for a restroom, this was good and bad, anytime you have a 5 year old and know it will be a while its good to stop! HOWEVER when we exited the restroom it was POURING. We got to the FP line and the woman wouldn't let Dillon on, she said she needed to measure her, even thought she was just on. Fine, I understand, but its pouring can you maybe just maybe speed this up, she was taking her time, as we are getting soaked! Looking back it was probably pretty quick, but when your being poured on it feels like a LONG time.. We then walk/ran to the inside portion of the line. Dillon was under my poncho as much as we could keep her. We manged to stay mostly dry.

We did have to wait on the ride vehicle for awhile for 'sinking; which I heard is what they do when someone needs help or another room is having an issue or something, but its was long enough that other people started to complain, again I didn't know what to expect so I just went with it.

After the ride (which i really did enjoy) we were exiting and it was pouring. People were lining both sides of the exit (including sitting on the floor) and it was really hard to get through. Major fire hazard, I was actually shocked they were allowing this. We made it back to Satu'li and decided to just make a run for it. we loaded the girls into he stroller with the cover, and then kinda walk/ran out of the park. I was searching for a Minnie van but no luck there, but there was a bus loading up as we got to the line so we had pretty good bus luck for this quick AK visit!

We got back to the hotel, and Rob took Dillon to get dinner she ended up with a high quality lunchable.

I put Maren to bed. After Dillon and Rob ate their high quality dinners, Dillon and I went for an ice cream date!

We all then headed to bed! We had another some what early morning. at MK the next day!

Last edited:
Carrying a food tray and corralling a kid is most certainly a win! That is hard work. ::yes::

Glad you got to try the cheeseburger pods and FOP. They're both kind of staple Pandora experiences. At least, for me they are.

Oh man, in FL if you're out in the downpour for more than two seconds, you get soaked! I didn't realize the height measuring pole was outdoors for that ride. Bummer! Did Dillon like the ride??

Let's be honest, Dillon was probably thrilled to get a Lunchable for dinner. Kids like those sorts of normal foods whether on vacation or not. :laughing: And that ice cream she had afterwards totally made up for her little sister swiping her quesadilla!

I was able to walk with her and all this food, and I was able to find a empty table, and i didn't drop anything! I am calling this a win!
Very impressive. I can barely carry a tray with 2 hands let alone balancing a drink and a stroller. Win indeed!

The quesadilla was supped to be for Dillon, but Maren ended up eating the whole thing... oops! ... but I was killing time here, and whatever kept her happy.
Man, that's a hungry little girl! Love that quesadilla is almost the size of her head

Hate when it rains! But we did have a really good rainy day in AK back in 2011 it was POURING, even ponchos didn't help lol and our feet were soaked. We did the safari and saw all the animals, watched FOTLK and ITTBAB. Then had lunch at Tusker House and rode dinosaur before leaving and since the park was empty it was lots of fun and a good memory :)

I had my drink and loved trying the cheeseburger pods! I had been dying to try them so I was happy! I thought they were good, I would get them again but i am not rushing back.
I need to try that sangria! We ate there during Pandora previews and while Steve loved his bowl I wasn't that impressed with the cheeseburger pods but maybe I need to try them again lol

Glad you got to try the cheeseburger pods and FOP. They're both kind of staple Pandora experiences. At least, for me they are.

Agreed! I was very happy with both!

Oh man, in FL if you're out in the downpour for more than two seconds, you get soaked! I didn't realize the height measuring pole was outdoors for that ride. Bummer! Did Dillon like the ride??

She LOVED IT! Its before you enter the que, i think its under an umbrella, kinda covered a bit, but we were still getting wet.

Let's be honest, Dillon was probably thrilled to get a Lunchable for dinner. Kids like those sorts of normal foods whether on vacation or not. :laughing: And that ice cream she had afterwards totally made up for her little sister swiping her quesadilla!

OMG totally, she loves those things, i think i loved them as a kid too, we didn't even mention that Maren took her quesadilla better she never knew!

Man, that's a hungry little girl! Love that quesadilla is almost the size of her head

ALWAYS hungry this one, she housed that thing.... and would do it again with out thinking! The picture is kinda ridiculous!

That stinks about the rain! But glad you were able to get on FoP! And try the cheeseburger pods!

Overall we got pretty lucky with weather and rain this trip so i am not complaining!

Hate when it rains! But we did have a really good rainy day in AK back in 2011 it was POURING, even ponchos didn't help lol and our feet were soaked. We did the safari and saw all the animals, watched FOTLK and ITTBAB. Then had lunch at Tusker House and rode dinosaur before leaving and since the park was empty it was lots of fun and a good memory :)

Rain days are sometimes the best. If it was just me and Rob i think it would be less of an issue, with the girls it can be a bit much!

I need to try that sangria! We ate there during Pandora previews and while Steve loved his bowl I wasn't that impressed with the cheeseburger pods but maybe I need to try them again lol

I think the cheeseburger pod were good, i am not rushing back to them but i felt like i NEEDED to try them, i would get them again, and i liked it but i would try one of the bowls next time

Finally joining in.

We ended up having a successful flight with no vomiting!!

I'm in the same boat with bad stomachs x 3. Totally sucks.

She would say here comes the slow pass all the time, and still does when we are out doing stuff.

Isn't it funny when kids latch on to something like that? At first it's cute. The 539th time, maybe not so much.

I hopped back on buzzes line and he came back out and went back in again, he would meet 2 or 3 families then they would send him back in for Rain, then 10 minutes later he would come back out.

The lack of character meet space in this land is one of my biggest complaints. They should have built space for them to be able to meet in the rain, too.

It was a bit of a wait but most kids were playing in the area and parents waiting.

I loved that part of this greet. It was so much less stressful with the kids entertaining themselves.

Then Dillon has seen the surrey bikes maybe the day before and asked to do it. Thinking this would be fun we agreed. Half way around the loop we were all dying and regretting this.

Yeah, that's a hard pass from me. Self propelled entertainment like that always looks fun and just ends up tiring.

We headed for breakfast and this is where the early morning and no food caught up with everyone, small argument over what we should do, either Haunted Mansion or breakfast, we settled on breakfast.

When in doubt, always choose to feed the hungry children!

You be the judge? Scared or not? Either way she loved it!

Great photo.

Dillon also got a hair cut, which came out nice and one less thing for me to do when we got home to get ready for school! I would 100% due this again!

This is super cute. We might have to try it next time. BBB just seems like such a time and $$ investment. This is a nice alternative.

I had wanted Rob to take Dillon first since I hadn't been on before i didn't know how to prep her for it and wanted to make sure she wasn't freaking out.

Yeah, my girls got freaked out when they rode with Daddy. Oops.

Finally joining in.

Welcome!! Better late then never happy you are here!

I'm in the same boat with bad stomachs x 3. Totally sucks.

right? I think we have figured it out mostly. She tends to not eat a lot of bread, so if she hasn't eaten anything with carbs the acid in her stomach bubbles up, we have been forcing her to eat a bagel or pizza or pasta before a flight and it seems to have gotten better... still not perfect but way better!

Isn't it funny when kids latch on to something like that? At first it's cute. The 539th time, maybe not so much.

Right, oh your so cute! ok we get it, this was funny the first 50 times not at time 500 i am not laughing any more!

The lack of character meet space in this land is one of my biggest complaints. They should have built space for them to be able to meet in the rain, too.

right? who designed a land in 2000 whatever year it was built and didn't think oh people love character meets lets add a small building for that!

I loved that part of this greet. It was so much less stressful with the kids entertaining themselves.

SEE like this! Granted this became a meeting spot by default but its WAY better!

Yeah, that's a hard pass from me. Self propelled entertainment like that always looks fun and just ends up tiring.

good choice! DO NOT DO IT!

This is super cute. We might have to try it next time. BBB just seems like such a time and $$ investment. This is a nice alternative.

I highly recommend it, we just did it again on our trip in Feb and it was great! The girls really seem to like it! BBB (coming up soon) is great too, but wow is it crazy expensive

I am still here! Two trip reports has been proving difficult as expected!

Things have been crazy, work is insane, home life is crazy too, just so much going on, i hope i can get this update in before Maren wakes up from her nap i am sure i totally jinxed it now! If i don't get it in i will be back later to wrap it up (i hope)

As had been typical when we had an early morning this trip we were running a bit later then I wanted, but we ended up being ok and grabbed a Minnie Van and headed to Magic Kingdom with no issues!

Dillon had a very important appointment! Princess make over time! We had an appointment last year for BBB and she wasn't into it so i had canceled. I was really excited to check it out this trip! I was not excited for the price tag!

We had an 8:30 appointment and were right about on time. It was a really lovely experience. They first take you in and talk to you about what package you are going to get, and what style hair you want and you go in to a little dressing room and they brush out your hair and the mirror does a little show for you. It is very cute. They let you pick everything and take a bunch of pictures. We brought our own dress.

Here is some spam of the experience and the photo shoot you can do after across the way (anyone may be able to go here for a photo shoot but i am not sure)
This was after they brushed out her hair and the walk to the actual salon
The above were during the make over.
(and that Mickey hair clip, she broke it about 3 week a fter the trip i spent hours finding a new one on ebay, Facebook etc etc!)

These are from the studio.

This experience is very expensive, and we will not do it every trip we didn't do it in February, much to Dillon's disappointment. But I will say she loved it and still talks about it. I have it planned for our November trip, I think i will keep it, as she is only little once and I am sure soon will have no interest in it.

Since i gave up on flicker i am at my photo limit continued in next post! (as long as Maren doesn't wake up)​

Last edited:
Continued from previous post.

Maren and Rob did the carousel while we did BBB (its tight in there and Maren was getting fussy)
We met up with them after and tried to pull the sword from the stone (apparently it is covered sometimes? @amazingact21 We obviously didn't know this was a thing in August! I just learned that from your TR ).

Then we did our FP for Enchanted tales with Belle. Dillon had been talking about this since our March 2018 trip, she didnt partcipate then and was sad she didnt, and was determined to particpate this time! So i made sure to get a FP. Rob was a Knight and Dillon was Mrs Potts, some more spam ahead.
4776354776344776361583005233979.png
Rob does not look impressed!

Then we hit up Haunted Mansion again, because apparently now Dillon loves it!

I forget what FP we originally had this day, but I moved whatever it was when I was able to snag a single Splash Mountain FP since Dillon was still devastated from the prior MK day that she hadn't had a chance to ride yet.

Maren had fallen asleep in the Haunted Mansion, so we put her in the stroller and Rob did a loop. Dillon and i took a spin on Small world.

while on Small World I was able to grab FP for Speedway, so Dillon and I headed there but made a pit stop to meet Pooh and Tigger.

Continue in next post as apparently I have a lot of pictures this day... and am to lazy for flicker!

Last edited:
Continued from prior post!

Rob came and met us as my MB had the splash FP and Robs had the Speedway. We swapped bands and we rode Speedway! While on line for Speedwasy i was able to grab Dillon and Rob Buzz FP's.

On our way to Buzz we meet Stitch, i don't know why but this is always one of my favorite meets!

Dillon and Rob did Buzz and Maren and i got this! It was some pumpkin flavored limited time milk shake. It was good nothing special but it was fine. I don’t love marshmallows so I only had a bite of that.

I am not positive when they took this picture but i love it and it was next in the roll so i am assuming before or after Buzz!

Then we headed to lunch.... but Maren is up so that is going to have to wait till another update!

Up next we dine with Princesses!

Last edited:
the photo shoot you can do after across the way (anyone may be able to go here for a photo shoot but i am not sure)

Was this the Sir Mickey photo studio? My girls did that in August without the BBB reservation.

Rob does not look impressed

How fun that he got picked. Were your girls thrilled?

That looks like a very fun morning in MK! We haven't done BBB because $$$ x 3 makes me a little nauseous, but I think we'll have to make it happen next trip.

Dillon looks like she absolutely loved BBB! I’m sure it made the crazy price worth it to see her walking around the MK so happy. And even better she got picked for ETWB and got on Splash. It’s nice when you can make your child’s Park day special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!