Here I go again on my own...kind of. A June 2019 Solo-ish Trip Report *Updated 7/16/2020

Glad to see you back! It's fun to read about things that happened in the before times. One day, (well in 416 days precisely) I will be back in my happy place and mostly likely crying tears of joy as I walk up Main St USA. In the meantime, I hope you and your family are doing well and staying safe. :)

Chapter Five Part Five

*Sigh* I love it when the monorail goes through here!!

Anyway, onward to Mexico!

But first, here's a survey marker:

It's silly I guess, but I like finding these!

The day before, I got caught in a downpour and wasn't able to get a drink from Choza de Margarita like I wanted. Today I could finally accomplish that goal!

This is the mango one. I don't remember why I chose this? Looking at the current menu online, this seems like maybe third on the list of what I'd pick. It was really hot on this day, and I probably just chose whatever was most interesting in frozen form!!

I took that margarita for a walk! Let's go to Norway!

I'm obsessed with the wood carving. If you could see how many photos I take every single time, you'd be like, why are you doing this?? Look at your pictures from last time!! And I'd just shrug and say, but that takes so much searching through my photos!! Why don't you just let me live my life and take 90 billion pictures of the same thing while also deleting NOTHING? Get out of my room mom!!

hm4KsNR.gif

After Norway, I decided to visit Germany and finally buy a Christmas ornament. This is another thing that I always say I'm going to do. I pick up a few, carry them all around the store, put them back b/c I'm afraid they'll break on the plane (even though I buy other breakable stuff, including ornaments in MK), pick them up again, put them back again, etc...

But TODAY I was drinking a margarita without food in my stomach on a very hot day, and I was ready to spend. So I got not one, but two ornaments.

De6HHbp.jpg

zIlsFTz.jpg

(These pictures were taken after getting home...all those green trees in the background aren't really there anymore, A few are but not to the same degree. A tornado hit our neighborhood in October 2019 and destroyed most of them.)

After buying my ornaments I sat down by the fountain and texted my husband...Between the heat and no food I was feeling the alcohol, which I wasn't expecting from a frozen drink at Epcot. And I've had several over the years! I left Germany in search of food.

Bye, Germany! You're pretty!

My food choice was easy. Chicken Shwarma from Tangierine Cafe. One of my favorites, and something I hadn't had in a long time.

Ugh. So good. If you haven't tried this, please do. The Morocco Pavilion is one of my favorites. The details are amazing, it's so beautiful, and there's something really peaceful about it too. I love the museum there...I know it has changed since I was there last (my last visit was September 2019) and it's something about sand racing now? I just need to get back and find out for myself, don't I??

After eating, I felt much better. I had two things left I wanted to do before going back to the Yacht Club, and they were both in France

B3VTjXR.jpg

First was Impressions de France, which is something I rarely miss. I love my trips through France! Even if the part from the point of view of the bike makes me woozy sometimes. Second was something I've been trying to get for the past several trips and failed. But not this time!

AEoUkqV.jpg

I realllly needed a macaron ice cream sandwich!

This light fixture was cute:

LLrNA53.jpg

It was my turn to get my ice cream, and the macaron choices were chocolate or strawberry. I went strawberry and it was just as good as I had hoped it would be!

QtvNEzF.jpg

I sat outside Artisans de Glace and enjoyed being right where I was. How often do we take the time to do that? I know I don't do it enough. It's one big bonus to a solo trip.

After I finished my treat, I hopped on the Friendship Boat back to the Yacht Club. I had some business to take care of there!

I know I am rushing these posts and churning them out quickly without as much detail as I would normally include in a TR. But this trip was a year ago, and I know a lot of the info is dated. Even though it might not end so entertainingly, for myself, I have to get it finished up. One more post after this one today then I'll keep going to get it all wrapped up!!

Chapter Five Part Six

Ok, this will be the last update for today!

I had just left Epcot via Friendship Boat and was back at the Yacht Club.

As mentioned previously in the report (again, if it's been awhile since you've joined in, my friend Raeven from here on the Disboards was joining me for the last few days of the trip.), I needed to change out of my King room for the rest of the trip. Raeven would be arriving in two days, so I wanted to get that taken care of.

I stopped by the busy front desk, told them what was going on, and I could wait a day, but they had a room I could move into right away. This surprised me b/c the lobby was buzzing with activity. A convention was there. They changed my Magic Band to open the new room, gave me a temp key for my current room, and I went to switch. The new room was pretty much right below my old one (I was moving from 4th floor room 4070 to 2nd floor room 2080), and I hadn't unpacked too much, so I just shoved everything into bags and took the elevator down to my new home.

Pool right outside, connecting door. This would come into play...I had conventioners allllllllll around me. Noisy, very loud, conventioners. Yay.

In addition to my yellow hoodie, I had also bought a new Wishable. Earlier in the trip I'd hoped to get the Dole Whip and ended up with a Mickey bar. Would I get lucky with this one??

Yes I would! Yay!! What I wouldn't give for a Dole Whip right now!! Maybe I'll go hug this guy in a little while.

I settled in to my new room, called/facetimed DH, and just decided to hang out and be lazy for the rest of the evening. I decided to find something easy once dinner time rolled around, and took a stroll over to the Beach Club

Stormalong Bay was closed for lightning in the area

I just ended up with some grab'n'go food. I can't remember if I got it from Beach Club or YC though. Nothing fancy, just a caesar salad, a cute dessert, and a fruit cup for the next day.

This little passionfruit cheesecake thing was the only thing worth sharing a picture of, though!! I do love some food safe glitter (although I didn't eat the ears...I guess I just love LOOKING at food safe glitter??)

That was it! I just hung around and was lazy and watched tv and read and went to bed early. I was going to Animal Kingdom the next day, and that takes energy!!

That's all for today, more tomorrow!! Have a great Wednesday!!

Glad to see you back! It's fun to read about things that happened in the before times. One day, (well in 416 days precisely) I will be back in my happy place and mostly likely crying tears of joy as I walk up Main St USA. In the meantime, I hope you and your family are doing well and staying safe. :)

Thank you!! I have 342 days left...we will get through it!!

We are doing ok, I hope you are too!! I really went into a cocoon since probably April. In March it was still easy to pretend that things would be back to normal by now. In late April I think it started becoming obvious that wasn't going to be the case. I keep myself busy with projects (repainted the downstairs, and then decided it made the carpet on the stairs look gross so I pulled it all off and am now in the process of refinishing them. It's taking so much longer than I'd hoped, but it's a dirty project and some days I don't have time to be covered in dust, LOL!!) We take long drives on the weekends and go places we can be outside and not around people.

You make a good point about seeing things from the before. I thought it would be sad, but it's actually made me excited for the future. I don't care so much about changes for health reasons, I just want to be in my happy place!!

Apparently I hadn't joined this report initially. Probably because I was too busy making magic at the time lol Miss that life and it's too bad we never ran into each other during that time. :(

I'm excited that you have returned and are finishing this report! Also, I miss how WDW was last summer so the throwback is much appreciated.

Also, I'm so glad I'm not the only one that felt a certain way about the American Adventure attraction before I did it. Blind optimism is just not my thing, but I agree it's so well done. I tear up every time that last video plays and you see Beyoncé, Obama and the USA women's gymnastic team. I definitely feel the patriotism there, especially for Queen Bey lol

I'm dying at you comparing your photo on Spaceship Earth to the Supernatural demons. Accurate. Also, I need to do a massive binge of that show among other things.

You're back!! I'm glad you're here and updating this again! I also enjoyed the Supernatural reference! I had actually never watched Supernatural until very recently, but the husband loves it, and now that everything has slowed to a pandemic-related halt, I've had lots of time to start watching.

Apparently I hadn't joined this report initially. Probably because I was too busy making magic at the time lol Miss that life and it's too bad we never ran into each other during that time. :(

I'm excited that you have returned and are finishing this report! Also, I miss how WDW was last summer so the throwback is much appreciated.

Also, I'm so glad I'm not the only one that felt a certain way about the American Adventure attraction before I did it. Blind optimism is just not my thing, but I agree it's so well done. I tear up every time that last video plays and you see Beyoncé, Obama and the USA women's gymnastic team. I definitely feel the patriotism there, especially for Queen Bey lol

I'm dying at you comparing your photo on Spaceship Earth to the Supernatural demons. Accurate. Also, I need to do a massive binge of that show among other things.

Yep, you were busy making magic! Also missed you in September...I think we were always one step behind each other!!

I really thought revisiting this TR would be hard, and make me sad, but surprisingly it's the opposite, and I'm grateful for that. And to hear that it's making people happy to see things from "Before" makes me glad, too.

I was so scared to watch the American Adventure!!!!! I love our country, but man, a lot about it really sucks. So to see something that was realistic and not saccharine sweet 'murica with eagles and flags was refreshing. I have so much more to say, but I'd be breaking so many rules :rotfl:I think American Adventure is handled very well!

Why were my eyes so scary in that photo?? :rotfl: I'm so far behind on Supernatural, I need to finish it. But then I remember that once I finish it, it will be finished finished. And that's sad. Because Dean Winchester deserves to live on and on and on...

You're back!! I'm glad you're here and updating this again! I also enjoyed the Supernatural reference! I had actually never watched Supernatural until very recently, but the husband loves it, and now that everything has slowed to a pandemic-related halt, I've had lots of time to start watching.

I am back! Turns out I missed my Dis friends :confused3 I scroll through Facebook sometimes and see what's going on, but mostly I just have to mute my family members which is depressing so I avoid it, LOL!!

Ah! I love Supernatural!! I started watching it when it premiered, then I didn't have cable for a long time and bought boxed dvd sets when they came out. I'm a couple seasons behind and I need to catch up and finish. Our pandemic binge has been all seasons of Master Chef, and now we're on Master Chef Junior. And Superstore! Quarantine has helped me watch so much tv, lol.

I recently deleted Facebook for that very reason, it became such a toxic place for me....but that’s how I stumbled on this site & I’ve been hooked since! I started your TR from beginning to now this evening & it’s been fun!

I recently deleted Facebook for that very reason, it became such a toxic place for me....but that’s how I stumbled on this site & I’ve been hooked since! I started your TR from beginning to now this evening & it’s been fun!

Yes! I deleted it from my phone, but I do check on my computer from time to time, mainly for school updates and to check on people I don't have to mute or unfriend, lol!! It just gets really sad when you stop being shocked by the horrible things people say. The boldness of hatred is just horrifying and definitely creates a toxic environment!!

I'm glad you joined in! I love writing TRs, but this one has been a patchwork mess. I couldn't stand leaving it undone though, and had to get back at it.

Good morning!! I remembered my magenta hex code, yay! It's not an xlsm trip report without hot pink letters somewhere.

o1T3dYY.gif

How's everyone doing? I didn't ask that yesterday during my post-a-palooza. What is keeping you sane these days?

Some of my sanity savers are podcasts. Mostly true crime. Any other true crime people out there?? Some of my favorites:
- Jensen and Holes:The Murder Squad
- My Favorite Murder
- Missing and Murdered
- Someone Knows Something
- Dateline (did you know almost all dateline episodes are in podcast form??? So exciting!)
- The Fall Line
- Bear Brook - if you don't know the story, just listen - don't get impatient and google, the payoff is worth it!

Non-Murdery:
- Bananas
- Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me
- Ask Me Another
- Lore
- Office Ladies

I listen to a lot more, but felt like I was getting a little long winded and out of control with this list. And I guess I now have a visual representation of how much time I spend with airpods in my ears :oops:

But let's get back to finishing this report, ok?

Chapter Six: The early bird gets the 45 minute wait

In the last post I mentioned my new room with a connecting door was going to be problematic. Convention goers had descended on the Yacht Club, and they all must have been rooming in my hallway. They were SO LOUD. Yelling in hallways, slamming doors, and my personal favorite - standing outside on the sidewalk by the pool and shouting up at the people on the balcony next door! My immediate next door neighbors loooooved shouting down at their friends, their friends looooved shouting back up. And smoking. It was super extra fantastic.

A5EGkFl.gif

Thankfully I always bring ear plugs with me so I was able to sleep through it. But my lazy night of tv watching before giving up and going to bed was affected.

Anyway, I was up early to get to Animal Kingdom!! I wanted to try rope dropping Flight of Passage. I had Fast Passes for Safari, River Journey, and Everest. I could have gotten one for FOP, but if I had to wait in line, I'd rather wait in line for it than River Journey.

Bus stop selfie before my hair goes insane (which you'll see as photos progress)

Animal Kingdom is my favorite park. It's beautiful. It's amazing. It immersive. It's perfection.

I was so happy to be there!

And this wall is so cute:

I stood in the clump of people waiting to go in

Park hours on this day began at 9am. We were allowed in, and I was in line for the ride at 8:57 (screenshots are the best!), and exited the ride at 9:41.

I had modified my FP time for Everest, so I had a lot of time to spend that morning just hanging around Pandora! What a great way to start a morning, right??

1n2oHLV.jpg

I had never had a Night Blossom before, and I wanted a pineapple lumpia, so I stopped for that

I was wearing bright red lipstick on this day. It's one that has high staying power and doesn't move...unless you're eating a pineapple lumpia. Apparently that is the key to making it turn your food into something that looks like a crime scene.

Thoughts: loved the lumpia, night blossom was ok but very sweet

I did bring my cup cozy, and was glad b/c the cup was freezing my hand

I bought a bunch of these last year and thought I was being ridiculous and frivolous, but I actually use them all the time! I keep one at home, in my car, in my purse...I love it when something I just want b/c it's cute actually turns out to be useful :rotfl::rotfl:

Pandora was getting really crowded so I started making a slow trip toward Asia. I wanted to watch the Up bird show on my way to Everest. I took the back way out of Pandora through the edge of Africa

gxdrmk9.jpg

skoZyQm.jpg

And happily took in some views of the Tree of Life

lcvZ4eJ.jpg

The Up show was getting ready to start, so I snapped a photo and went inside

6SCFbo7.jpg

Sadly, the show had technical difficulties with sound, so while it started with the actual show and characters, it ended up pausing and then the keepers just came out and did some flight paths with the birds and talked about them. Most people left, but a few of us stuck it out and it was fun to watch the birds and their handlers. That's what I was there for anyway!!

But it was time to kick the day into high gear. The highest - Everest.

EhlXNhL.jpg

One of my favorite views in the park!

Lots more left for this day, and I'll get back to it a little later today! Have a happy Thursday - celebrate, tomorrow is Hamilton-on-Disney-Plus Day!!

I don't listen to enough True Crime stuff anymore so thanks for the recs. I watched Tiger King when it dropped and that has been it for my true crime this quarantine lol (but not the end for Netflix). I love listening to podcasts though in this time of social distance, mainly HHN ones currently. HHN365, Grim Grinning Hosts and The Catacombs of HHN are all ones I listen to pretty regularly. I also was invited onto a friend of mine's twice since COVID-19. His is a general theme park podcast called Dislexic. It's such a cute and fun listen. Aside from that, I currently have every streaming service under the sun (Disney+ (YAY HAMILTON!), Shudder, Hulu and Netflix), Julie Andrews's biographies and just got Michelle Obama's as a late bday present so quarantine is called "learning how to rule the world" in this house lol

What a great morning in DAK! I totally agree, it is the best park. I mean, I tend to switch off with Epcot as of late, but DAK just always relaxes me. Then, Pandora in the morning *chef's kiss* perfection.

In all honesty, seeing the Bird show without all the goofy Up stuff they have, you were better off. I was so disappointed in it the one time I caught it. Probably the worst thing offered at DAK at the moment.

Also, thank goodness I'm not the only one who is pretty meh on the Night Blossom. Better specialty slushes elsewhere for sure (even if I recently found out the recipe for Le Fou's Brew was changed and I'm mad mad MAAADDD).

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of this day! :mickeyjum

I'm glad you're updating again! Yours is one of the many TRs I've been bingeing during quarantine to give me my Disney fix.

Also...the Bear Brook podcast. I went into it not knowing anything about the story and it BLEW my mind.

Welcome back! Sorry things have been so hectic for you, but glad to see you back finishing this report!

Sounds like a nice time in MK & Epcot!

Your morning at AK sounded lovely! Glad you could get on FoP!

My husband loves the dateline podcasts. Only problem is that we DVR it too so it ruins it if he has already heard it . Have you listened to the dirty john podcast ? It was made into a mini series

Last edited:
Glad to see you back on the boards! I love those cozies and want them!
Can you share where you got these?
I love AK! My favorite park.
We had a really bad experience this January with very loud neighbors at OKW, it was awful! I felt like I was seated in the center of a loud and hectic day care center!
I could use a night blossom spiked right about now!

I don't listen to enough True Crime stuff anymore so thanks for the recs. I watched Tiger King when it dropped and that has been it for my true crime this quarantine lol (but not the end for Netflix). I love listening to podcasts though in this time of social distance, mainly HHN ones currently. HHN365, Grim Grinning Hosts and The Catacombs of HHN are all ones I listen to pretty regularly. I also was invited onto a friend of mine's twice since COVID-19. His is a general theme park podcast called Dislexic. It's such a cute and fun listen. Aside from that, I currently have every streaming service under the sun (Disney+ (YAY HAMILTON!), Shudder, Hulu and Netflix), Julie Andrews's biographies and just got Michelle Obama's as a late bday present so quarantine is called "learning how to rule the world" in this house lol

What a great morning in DAK! I totally agree, it is the best park. I mean, I tend to switch off with Epcot as of late, but DAK just always relaxes me. Then, Pandora in the morning *chef's kiss* perfection.

In all honesty, seeing the Bird show without all the goofy Up stuff they have, you were better off. I was so disappointed in it the one time I caught it. Probably the worst thing offered at DAK at the moment.

Also, thank goodness I'm not the only one who is pretty meh on the Night Blossom. Better specialty slushes elsewhere for sure (even if I recently found out the recipe for Le Fou's Brew was changed and I'm mad mad MAAADDD).

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of this day! :mickeyjum

I think i listen to too much true crime!! But I feel very prepared in case I'm ever in danger, lol. Oh lord, Tiger King! I mean, I know people like that from my home town, but not quite to the same degree as crazy. It was overwhelmingly psychotic, in the most twisted apocalyptic Lisa Frank way.

I weirdly don't listen to Disney podcasts. I will listen to DisUnplugged or WDW Radio sometimes. I will look for the ones you mentioned, and the HHN ones.
Michelle Obama's book is so good!! I want to watch the Netflix special but haven't yet.

Yeah, I was just not thrilled with the night blossom. It was fine, but nothing amazing. But it's another snack i can cross off the list!

I'm glad you're updating again! Yours is one of the many TRs I've been bingeing during quarantine to give me my Disney fix.

Also...the Bear Brook podcast. I went into it not knowing anything about the story and it BLEW my mind.

Thanks for following along! I'm glad it can help you get a disney fix!!

OMG - Bear Brook was so hard not to google for me when I was listening!! I listened to it well after it was completed, and I just couldn't get over it. I tell everyone to listen now, what an insane case. So many twists and turns, wow.

Welcome back! Sorry things have been so hectic for you, but glad to see you back finishing this report!

Sounds like a nice time in MK & Epcot!

Your morning at AK sounded lovely! Glad you could get on FoP!

I missed my Dis friends!! It's been more fun updating than I thought it would be, it feels like the "old days", lol

My husband loves the dateline podcasts. Only problem is that we DVR it too so it ruins it if he has already heard it . It was made into a mini series

I stopped DVRing when I found the podcasts...yes, I have enjoyed the two that they turned into podcast mini series. The last one about Galereh Bagherzadeh, Motive For Murder, was so sad. The Thing About Pam was a case I know well, and I still thought the podcast was a wild ride! I like that they label the regular episodes of the podcast as "dateline classics" because there's more of a chance I haven't heard them, or i've forgotten them and can't remember the ending, lol.

The new Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix is pretty good too, if your husband likes those kind of stories. I do, but I also get frustrated with unsolved cases :(

Glad to see you back on the boards! I love those cozies and want them!
Can you share where you got these?
I love AK! My favorite park.
We had a really bad experience this January with very loud neighbors at OKW, it was awful! I felt like I was seated in the center of a loud and hectic day care center!
I could use a night blossom spiked right about now!

I missed "seeing" everyone on here, and it was time to come back!!

Yes! This castle cozy came from the etsy shop ForTheLoveOfLattes. I also got a red one with a black Mickey from WindyWillowCrochet, and my favorite ones are from LNRCrochetDesigns. I also have one from TeilorMadeDesigns that I got almost two years ago. Hers are cute, but the one I have, the Minnie is made from glitter paper and it can be uncomfortable and scratchy in my hand. She makes some with felt and crocheted appliques now though, so it's worth a look.

Loud neighbors are the worst!! Mine were a nightmare. Spoiler - they party at the quiet pool and break the hot tub. I'm not sure what's worse, that or the daycare noise you got at OKW. That would have driven me crazy!!

Ooh, a spiked night blossom. I might not turn that down, lol

Reactions: DLo
Welcome back! I've taken several long breaks from the DIS - it's tough to have much Disney excitement when you don't have plans to go. I'm glad you're here to share the rest of your trip!

It's too bad you were stuck by so many convention folks - loud, smoking ones at that. Your room looks nice, though!

I'm right there with you on Animal Kingdom. I think MK remains my favorite, but AK is definately (a very close) second. It's such a lovely park!

My food choice was easy. Chicken Shwarma from Tangierine Cafe. One of my favorites, and something I hadn't had in a long time.
Love Tangierine Cafe SO much!
It was my turn to get my ice cream, and the macaron choices were chocolate or strawberry. I went strawberry and it was just as good as I had hoped it would be!
I tried that strawberry macaron sandwich last March and loved it!
We are doing ok, I hope you are too!! I really went into a cocoon since probably April. In March it was still easy to pretend that things would be back to normal by now. In late April I think it started becoming obvious that wasn't going to be the case. I keep myself busy with projects (repainted the downstairs, and then decided it made the carpet on the stairs look gross so I pulled it all off and am now in the process of refinishing them. It's taking so much longer than I'd hoped, but it's a dirty project and some days I don't have time to be covered in dust, LOL!!) We take long drives on the weekends and go places we can be outside and not around people.
Sounds like you are handling things the same way as we are. I was teaching online until the end of June and the twins were finishing up their grade 12 courses. Jack came home early from university and finished second year online. We are getting lots of projects done; stained the deck, did a lot of work in the garden, in the midst of painting the living room, have to do paint the basement stairwell and finish the stairs there. Luckily we are in a small town with abundant green space so can get out daily for walks/bike rides etc without seeing a lot of other people. Here in Canada, things are getting much better. We have had almost 105,000 cases with just over 8,600 deaths. Most people are on board with masks and physical distancing although there are still some special friends who think all of this is just a fairy tale.

In the last post I mentioned my new room with a connecting door was going to be problematic. Convention goers had descended on the Yacht Club, and they all must have been rooming in my hallway. They were SO LOUD. Yelling in hallways, slamming doors, and my personal favorite - standing outside on the sidewalk by the pool and shouting up at the people on the balcony next door! My immediate next door neighbors loooooved shouting down at their friends, their friends looooved shouting back up. And smoking. It was super extra fantastic.
Ugh....what is wrong with people! Did you ask to get moved again?
Animal Kingdom is my favorite park. It's beautiful. It's amazing. It immersive. It's perfection.
My favourite too........I notice something new every time I am there.
But it was time to kick the day into high gear. The highest - Everest.
Great picture and I love your outfit!

Our pandemic binge has been all seasons of Master Chef, and now we're on Master Chef Junior. And Superstore! Quarantine has helped me watch so much tv, lol.

Yess!! Love Masterchef Junior!! And also regular Masterchef. My mom also loves it, so when I moved back in with her for a bit between degrees and before Nathan and I moved in together, we always used to watch it together.

How's everyone doing? I didn't ask that yesterday during my post-a-palooza. What is keeping you sane these days?

Sane? Not sure I fit the whole "sane" thing anymore. But we're passing the time with lots of TV and playing Animal Crossing. I'm working on a research project with a group over Skype. But the newest thing is probably that Nathan has finally convinced me to try playing Dungeons and Dragons (No judgement!! LOL) We're playing with two of my other friends online on a DnD site that allows you to basically conference call while you put all the maps/images/etc for your DnD campaign up on the screen. I thought it would be a slog that I'd just do to make my husband happy, but it's actually ended up being pretty fun since I get to "hang out" virtually with my friends at the same time, and Nathan's a good storyteller :)

Some of my sanity savers are podcasts.

Nice! Nathan loves podcasts so I'm gonna save this list for him. We listed to a lot of My Favourite Murder last summer when I travelled with him for work.

Convention goers had descended on the Yacht Club, and they all must have been rooming in my hallway. They were SO LOUD. Yelling in hallways, slamming doors, and my personal favorite - standing outside on the sidewalk by the pool and shouting up at the people on the balcony next door!

This is AWFUL. People are so inconsiderate sometimes.

I had Fast Passes for Safari, River Journey, and Everest. I could have gotten one for FOP, but if I had to wait in line, I'd rather wait in line for it than River Journey.

This actually makes total sense.

I stood in the clump of people waiting to go in

Oh my gosh! It speaks to the times we're living in right now that I was kinda shocked to see a group of that many people standing so close together. :lmao:

So cute and functional!

Yeah! You're back! :yay: I can't wait to get to my happy place! I love seeing the various parks through your eyes. You take great photos! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts