Here Now 10/16/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippa D Doodah

<font color=red>Suffering from Fairy Alienation.
...MK tonight was crazytown. They made an announcement at 8:30 that all areas of Main Street and in front of castle were at capacity for firework viewing. Back parts of park were jammed. Waits for all mountains topped 100 minutes. This is what you get when every other night is a party night

...Skyliner is amazing! Easy to use and comfortable. We rode all lines last night and all but the DHS line today. No issues to report.

...At Epcot today we got in PPO for a breakfast. Nice experience wandering around empty park for 20-30 minutes. Garden Grill breakfast was a treat as always

Wow! Given how crowded Main Street and the hub can be for fireworks and not be considered at capacity, I can't even imagine what it has to be like for them to make that announcement. Hope you had fun in spite of the crowds.

Wow! Given how crowded Main Street and the hub can be for fireworks and not be considered at capacity, I can't even imagine what it has to be like for them to make that announcement. Hope you had fun in spite of the crowds.
they actually make that announcement quiet often. Actually the last 30 times I've been there, through out different times of year, they have made that announcement. It's their new way to have people look for locations in other places

We left last night at 6:30. The wait time on 7 dwarfs hit 180 minutes when we walked by. We were amazed at how many people were still coming in. It was a crazy amount of people.

The fast pass line for Splash mountain started on the other side of the bridge.But they made it go fast. The standby line said 115 or 120 minutes. This was the busiest I have ever experienced

I was at the Magic Kingdom last week Monday and it was the heaviest crowds I have ever seen in my entire life. And I go every year.

I was at the Magic Kingdom last week Monday and it was the heaviest crowds I have ever seen in my entire life. And I go every year.

Does anyone know what happened to the holographic image at the beginning of pirates? They also used to have the mermaid jolly bold sailor song playing and that wasn’t there anymore.

Does anyone know what happened to the holographic image at the beginning of pirates? They also used to have the mermaid jolly bold sailor song playing and that wasn’t there anymore.

It’s been gone for what seems like the better part of a year now - not totally sure when it stopped. I had read it was due to mist/mold/bacteria but that may just be Internet fodder that isn’t true.

To me, that first part if sort of dead/weird now.

My son commented to the girl at the end of Pirates, that the mist/image wasn't there and she said, "it's broken".

We were at WDW Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday. We went super early and rope dropped the parks in the mornings. Then we left by around 11am each day. We did Epcot 2 evenings and Disney Springs our last evening. The mornings were pretty great, but it got way too crowded for us the rest of the day! Days like those make me glad my kids are early risers. :D

Spent today at Hollywood. We arrived around 2, wasn’t bad at all. We got everything in except tower of tower. We left at 8:30.

We felt crowd levels were heavy all week. AK was the worst for us. All in all though all the "top" rides were well over an hour wait.

Bummer, but must of them our 4 year old wasn't tall enough for anyway.

Is the very end of October slower? Or is there just no slow time during the month of October anymore?

Heh, so much for the Disney slow down everyone was complaining about last month. Looks like the fall crowds are here!

Sounds like a great trip! For some odd reason, me and my family love when it's crowded. We just got back last week and it was very moderate crowds. We did a lot of stand by and even MFSR was less than 30 minutes. 7DMT was only 35 minutes mid day. We have been at all times and Christmas week is our favorite time to go! Crowds are insane but the atmosphere can't be beat.

RE: the mist they took that and the mermaid storyline that was added in conjunction to the fourth film out when they did the refurbishment to change the auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter