Here now , arrived today

Came back to our room to this , card says happy anniversary with Mickey , photo frame and box of shortbread! Service has been top of the line and while I was concerned have not encountered any room checks but obviously someone came in to leave the gifts lol

Attachments

• C7BE6FD6-6CEB-45BE-9E33-C7CCF62D079D.jpeg
    C7BE6FD6-6CEB-45BE-9E33-C7CCF62D079D.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 36
So glad to hear about the great service! (and room check info). Space at 15 minutes? That's wonderful!

Wrapping up mgm again ... walked on RRC 3 times one after the other , front rows ..!got great viewing up front for start wars fireworks.. and not one issue following the crowds out .. what a great week for the parks !

Wrapping up mgm again ... walked on RRC 3 times one after the other , front rows ..!got great viewing up front for start wars fireworks.. and not one issue following the crowds out .. what a great week for the parks !

Sounds amazing!! Jealous! Has it been rainy? I've seen other pictures that have made it look like lots of rain.

This is our last day , crowds still low , weather was perfect today and even after getting the upgrade from POFQ to poly , having a nice gift set sent to our room and having great service the front desk sent up the ohana twilight feast to our room on them as a final anniversary night dinner !
While we are taking a long break from Disney in the future the poly staff really went above and beyond in making our 15 yr special!

Home now , sad leaving but good to be home in my own bed ! Lol the last night was amazing having ohana room service ( free ) and watching the castle and fireworks from our balcony :) it was a great trip but it’s time to do some other traveling for a while .. some more DCL cruises and overseas trips for the next few years .. The management at poly really went above and beyond making it a wonderful vacation. They did so much extra for us I think our room folio today showed we paid 230.00 OOP for just miscellaneous items we wanted . I think all In all we were “ gifted “ the magic Kingdom view room at poly ( we had a moderate resort paid for , room ready at 5am arrival , fresh flower leis , a huge box of Honolulu shortbread cookies , a stuffed mickey , a beautiful poly photo frame , they got us in over at the tea room at the grand for a adults only tea service and in room ohana twilight meal ! We had a uninterrupted resort stay and the parks were what anyone would call these days empty lol and besides the few hours of rain Tuesday the weather was perfect ..
We did use that time to relax in the room and nap .
We also spent some time at flower / garden at Epcot and it was also pretty crowd free and enjoyable. I enjoyed the entire trip , got everything done but glad to be home and in my own house and bed .
Oh and the parking lots in the resorts were fairly empty , no issues finding a spot . It was the perfect 15 yr trip for us !

So happy about your trip! Uncrowded parks, upgrades at resort, and peaceful resort stay! Thank you so much for posting all of these details!

So happy about your trip! Uncrowded parks, upgrades at resort, and peaceful resort stay! Thank you so much for posting all of these details!
It was a good last on-site state .. they did step up and made it a good anniversary, I’m not sure how the room checks will go still , we did have them in our room for deliveries and bedding changes so I doubt we can give a good report since no one ever knocked when we were not expecting it .. we took a long nap one day while it rained and no one disturbed us so that’s good .
Oh funny thing , we did not even realize we had a castle view ( partial) until the last night hahahhaha we had been getting ready to go down to the beach to watch fireworks and while standing on the balcony I saw the castle ! Lol ( rm 3810 taratonga sp?) so we could see the water parade and the fireworks show .
The guy in the lobby selling fresh leis was so nice and gave us fresh leis , so pretty !

Oh ! And again with the parking we had no issue finding close parking at the resort , parks and Disney Springs .. our nephew who is in school in Orlando came over one evening to eat with us and he also did not get a issue with the guard gate as far as coming in and parking ... shockingly the lifeguard even told him to enjoy the pool if he wanted to when my daughter and him were out looking around , they didn’t but definitely shows how not busy it was .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter