Seems like while watching the live feeds, Disney is keeping it at about the same as the preview days for passholders

Are the wait times really what the app is posting? 5 minutes for virtually everything at DAK except 15 for Kali?

Just FYI, if you had a post removed here it’s because it links to a website now allowed on DISBoards.

We're at Wilderness Lodge and will be heading to MK later today. We did previews on Thursday so not in a rush to get in early. Hoping the main gate rush will have slowed when we arrive. I'm seeing a few boats in the lake but unclear if they're running guests, we're on the Boulder Ridge side so can't see the docks. Have a great day everyone!!!
Would love to hear about transportation from the resorts (not sure if you have your own car.)

I don’t unfortunately. I kept checking the app this AM but it consistently said bus times are not available.
Thanks for checking. I'm interested to see how they handle the transportation and times, especially at opening. Hope you have a great day! Thanks for reporting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter