Have any of the social distancing queues filled up? What happens if the lines fill up to the end. Do they just say go away?

I don't understand how FoP can ever be five minutes -- seems like waits like that would cause everyone on the park to head other there.

How do crowds at MK feel? 7 Dwarfs at 30 minutes and Space at 15 also seem incredible.

oh boy, now I wish we went for opening week. I can't wait until fall 2021!! My wish is for a vaccine to be available by the beginning of February and go then but this set up may just be even better!

Question: When riding on a ride like Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Everest, etc...if you are the only party in the ride vehicle...are you allowed to take your mask off while riding? ( I apologize in advance if this was already asked and answered.)

I have been watching a ton of live streams and reading a lot of comments from people that are currently there, and while I would like to see these FL cases come down (another 10,000) today, it seems like WDW is really operating smoothly between the procedures they have in place, cast members doing an amazing job, and guests being respectful of all of the safety rules. I am supposed to go in 9 days, we have been on the fence for several weeks, and today is really pushing me into “leaning towards going” category.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter