Did you have any difficulty finding an outdoor table at Nomad Lounge? I am thinking of having lunch there sometime but would only want to sit outside. I'm wondering how crowded it has been. Thanks!
They take your cell number and text you when your table is ready. There are distance markets on the ground while you wait to put your cell down. We did not specify, but were sat outside. FYI, there was good distancing in the indoor tables. We were told 35-40 minutes when we checked in at 12:45, received the confirmation of check-in at 12:47, and received the ‘table is ready’ text at 1:31, so fairly good on the estimate. We were told that once they send you the table is ready text you have to check back w the hostess within 10 minutes. At that time, if you are not there, they text the next party.

I am arriving on Wednesday night. How are the lines to get on a bus in the morning? If I want to arrive to a park and get through bag check by the time the parks open, how early should I get in line for the bus? (Staying at Pop, if that matters...) Also, how early are they letting guests in the parks before official opening time?
Last I read, they are opening park gates when they open the parking lots which is generally about 45 minutes prior to the stated park opening time. The rides are not necessarily operating at that time, but rather I believe its done to avoid the crowds/queues at the entry gate with people waiting to get in. Allowing people to enter and disperse throughout the park is better for that.

Just for fun I tried to get a boarding group this morning at exactly 10am and it wouldn't load. Did they open up boarding groups earlier this morning?

They take your cell number and text you when your table is ready. There are distance markets on the ground while you wait to put your cell down. We did not specify, but were sat outside. FYI, there was good distancing in the indoor tables. We were told 35-40 minutes when we checked in at 12:45, received the confirmation of check-in at 12:47, and received the ‘table is ready’ text at 1:31, so fairly good on the estimate. We were told that once they send you the table is ready text you have to check back w the hostess within 10 minutes. At that time, if you are not there, they text the next party.

View attachment 514890
Thank you so much! This is very helpful. Did the give you the option to ask for outdoor seating only?

Thank you so much! This is very helpful. Did the give you the option to ask for outdoor seating only?
It's funny, we were going to request it and then I just forgot, and we weren't asked where we wanted to sit, and we were seated outside anyway. I'm sure you can request it, but of course, it may take a little longer to get seated if the table that becomes available when your turn is up happens to be indoors.

On the nomad lounge subject still...How was the spacing outside? Like always (tables of 2 along the water and couches along the restaurant?) or are they spreading people out more? And it was the limited menu with a couple items right? Also, has anyone seen how busy Tiffins is?

On the nomad lounge subject still...How was the spacing outside? Like always (tables of 2 along the water and couches along the restaurant?) or are they spreading people out more? And it was the limited menu with a couple items right? Also, has anyone seen how busy Tiffins is?
The nomad lounge was spread out. I sat outside and felt safe and everyone was distant enough. Had the bread service and it was delicious plus you get a great view of the floating characters

Does anyone know how long after the Magic Kingdom closes that the Ferry is still running? We are tentatively planning to eat at the Wave, and need to get back to Poly after dinner.

It's funny, we were going to request it and then I just forgot, and we weren't asked where we wanted to sit, and we were seated outside anyway. I'm sure you can request it, but of course, it may take a little longer to get seated if the table that becomes available when your turn is up happens to be indoors.
@vinotinto Do you have any idea how early one would need to arrive to avoid a wait? We usually like to swing over there after the 11:00 FOTLK show and in the past we’ve had our pick of tables. Obviously times have changed...Once they take your name and number, are you free to head to another attraction while you wait?

Does anyone know how long after the Magic Kingdom closes that the Ferry is still running? We are tentatively planning to eat at the Wave, and need to get back to Poly after dinner.
I believe it;s an hour after closing just like the monorail

With Mobile order pay, I know that the Disney
Gift Card is now an option to pay. Is there a way to load that up on MDE for food payments to still allow for contactless payment? Can the Disney Visa Rewards Redemption Card also be loaded up in the same way?
You have to put in the gift card number each time, at least for me, it doesn’t “remember“ it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter