monica9

DIS Veteran
Moderator Note - All Off Topic Posts Will be Deleted. Stick to Here Now /Just Back content and relavent questions or your post may be removed from this thread. The Community Board is a great place to discuss the virus. Thank you.

Looking for a thread to check out for the first day back at WDW. The pros, cons, pics, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

We’re at AK right now. They weren’t planning to open parking until 7:45 and kept redirecting people to McD, which was full. So at 7:30 they allowed people to line up at the tollbooths. At 7:45 the allowed us to begin parking (already lined up in holding in the lot). We were through the park turnstiles by 7:55. By 8:10 Avatar had a 10 minute wait. So as my family rides I’m enjoying the atmosphere of 508602Pandora 😀

🦕🐊🐍🐒🐜🐆🐘🦍

Last edited:
Is there any live stream of the opening of magic kingdom today? I know shanghai had one when they opened

We're at Wilderness Lodge and will be heading to MK later today. We did previews on Thursday so not in a rush to get in early. Hoping the main gate rush will have slowed when we arrive. I'm seeing a few boats in the lake but unclear if they're running guests, we're on the Boulder Ridge side so can't see the docks. Have a great day everyone!!!

So are the buses not going to be running around an hour before park opening like before?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!