Here We Come - Fantasy Western Caribbean on October 14th

Is there still room for one more family on the FE?
My husband and I, along with our three year old girl are going on our 1st disney cruise! We will be on the Fantasy Oct. 14th cruise! We are from Connecticut! Ive never been on DIS before so hopefully I'm doing this right? is there still room on the fish extender for us? I'm curious how to get involved and any details would be greatly appreciated! If there is still room for the tree of us could you add us to the list? Thank you

George and Tracy
Morgan (3)

Thank you so much is looks like it will be fun!

In case anyone else wants to decorate their door here's the dimensions and details.
No tape or sticky stuff allowed or any over the door hangers
But the doors on all but the concierge are metal

As for dimensions
Here you go...

All measurements are inches.
The door is 28.75 x 77.75.
13.5 down from the top is a circular door marker that you ought to make allowances for...it has a 7.5 diameter.
The door knob assembly is 35.25 down from the top and is 9.5 tall. It extends from the edge 4.5.

We are also interested in participating in the Fish Extender gift exchange if there is still room (or enough interest for a second list). This will be our 4th Disney cruise (3rd on the Fantasy).

Jay-Jay
Adults: Jay-Jay & Joel
No Kids
Stateroom #7586.

Edited to Add:
Eek! I need to figure out how to edit my ticker -- it's still referencing our 2014 cruise!
Can you send me your email? leada.gore@gmail.com? I've got your added to list just need email.

The 10 families included in the first FE group are.

Gore family – 9114

Mike and Cara and family – 12522

Dale and Amy and family – 6576

Tom and Andy – 2016

Daffron family – 2018

Jay Jay and Joel – 7586

Paik family – 7186

Amanda and Brandon and family – 7046, 7048

Farleigh family – 6594

George and Tracy and family - 8560

If you are on this list, be on the lookout for an email with more details! Unless we have a cancellation, this group is closed.

Any chance of a waitlist or second group?

The 10 families included in the first FE group are.

Gore family – 9114

Mike and Cara and family – 12522

Dale and Amy and family – 6576

Tom and Andy – 2016

Daffron family – 2018

Jay Jay and Joel – 7586

Paik family – 7186

Amanda and Brandon and family – 7046, 7048

Farleigh family – 6594

George and Tracy and family - 8560

If you are on this list, be on the lookout for an email with more details! Unless we have a cancellation, this group is closed.

I am new to this and very interested joining the fish extender group but looks like the group is closed. Not even sure how to go about setting up a second group. Any tips? Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

We're booked!

This is our 5th Disney cruise. We are traveling with some friends so there will be 11 of us spread out in 4 rooms.

My family loves to do fish extenders. I have organized fish extenders a few times on my previous disney cruises so if the leader needs help, I can help with that.

Anyway, there are 5 of us for the fish extender:
Dan & Jeeyoon
Tyler (11)
Chloe (4)
Zoe (2)

The rest of our group won't be doing FE.

Please add us to the list if there is space!

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you all.

Hey! I'm sure there will be other groups so don't worry. I just agreed to organize a small group with the first 10 and that's full but if someone wants to take on more groups, feel free.

very excited! 2nd cruise for our family, we are doing a GTY stateroom (took a risk) so no clue on our room.

We have a cancellation in the small FE group limited to 10 cabins so we have an opening for 1 more cabin. First come, first serve! Send email with name and cabin number to leada.gore@gmail.com

I'm so excited for our 1st Disney Cruise! So glad I get to go with my best friend Tracy and her family!!!
Lisa and Eric

So excited for this cruise! This will be my 3rd Disney cruise, my husband's 2nd, and our son's 1st. My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We actually got engaged on our last Disney cruise :love:.
I'd be interested in joining a small FE Group. If someone would be willing to give advice on how to set one up, I'd even be willing to create the spreadsheet.

Crashnph
Kim & Dallas
Darrick (5)

Last edited:
&

If you are still interested in doing a second group of Fish Extenders, I'd be happy to manage a second group of up to 10 cabins. Please let me know if you are still interested!

Hello everyone!

We literally just signed up for this today. A little spontaneous but we're all about that. We will be traveling with a bunch of adults, and this will be the sixth cruise for some, seventh for others, and first for a couple :thumbsup2

We would LOVE to join the second group of FE. @Crashnph, you still in charge? Sign us up! Cabins 6677 & 6679

Bruce (51)
Lori (48)
Daryl (possibly.... 26)
Katrina (possibly.... 24)
Dalton (24)
Mason (22)
Emilie (21)
Courtney (ME! 21)

Hey everyone!

I belong to Sassy23! We did just book, crazy late, huh?

Crashnph, we want in a group of 10. I've run many FE groups, including 80 cabins one cruise. Ashley Calvert & Lckytabby, are you in?

We have 2 cabins....Crash, do you want to run it?

Thanks!

I'm still here and VERY willing to do a FE Group! I don't mind running it, but I have NO experience running one. I just missed the first group and wanted my son to experience it. Scooby3x1y, do you have any tips or would you want to take over?

Dallas (35)
Kim (33)
Darrick (5)

Hello everyone! I hope I am doing this right as I am very technologically challenged! Going on my 1st Disney cruise on the Fantasy 10/14-10/21 in celebration of my 50th birthday! I heard about the fish extender program and I want to take part, what a hoot! Please include me in the festivities. Sue (rskd0603@gmail.com), age 49, cabin #8570. Thank you so much. I am stoked! Will all the participants names and ages be posted here only for this sailing? Could a list be emailed to me as I am not on Facebook?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!