Here We Come - Fantasy Western Caribbean on October 14th

Hello everyone! I hope I am doing this right as I am very technologically challenged! Going on my 1st Disney cruise on the Fantasy 10/14-10/21 in celebration of my 50th birthday! I heard about the fish extender program and I want to take part, what a hoot! Please include me in the festivities. Sue (rskd0603@gmail.com), age 49, cabin #8570. Thank you so much. I am stoked! Will all the participants names and ages be posted here only for this sailing? Could a list be emailed to me as I am not on Facebook?

I will create a spreadsheet with participants info on it and email it to our extender group. I'm so excited you are joining us! Is it just you in the cabin?

I will create a spreadsheet with participants info on it and email it to our extender group. I'm so excited you are joining us! Is it just you in the cabin?
I hope I am doing this right Crashnph. That is AWESOME, THANK YOU. I am so excited to a part of the fish extender. This is my 1st Disney cruise and I am traveling with my girlfriend, however I will only be participating.

Hi everyone! My husband and I are on this sailing too (our second Disney Cruise--first was our honeymoon last year :) and we'd like to participate in the Fish Extender as well! Would someone please email me with the information? Janelle & Leroy, Janelle.Britton@gmail.com, cabin #6574. Thank you!!

Yay--thanks!! I suppose I should just be on the lookout to receive an email with the info as we get closer to our sail date? Thanks so much--excited to participate! :)

I will send the info about 60 days before we sail.

Hello everyone!

We literally just signed up for this today. A little spontaneous but we're all about that. We will be traveling with a bunch of adults, and this will be the sixth cruise for some, seventh for others, and first for a couple :thumbsup2

We would LOVE to join the second group of FE. @Crashnph, you still in charge? Sign us up! Cabins 6677 & 6679

Bruce (51)
Lori (48)
Daryl (possibly.... 26)
Katrina (possibly.... 24)
Dalton (24)
Mason (22)
Emilie (21)
Courtney (ME! 21)

Can you send me your email address please?

Hi there! i was wondering if i could still sign up for this fish extender group? My husband son and daughter would love to be a part of it!

Hi there! i was wondering if i could still sign up for this fish extender group? My husband son and daughter would love to be a part of it!

Sure thing! You can leave your info here or message me with it. I need email address, stateroom number, first names & ages, please. I'll email the final list about 60 days before we sail.

Sure thing! You can leave your info here or message me with it. I need email address, stateroom number, first names & ages, please. I'll email the final list about 60 days before we sail.

Awesome! Thank you so much!!!

Campbell Family:

email: Vgodoy03@gmail.com

Stateroom #: 2048

Names:

Micah (31)
Veronica (30) Celebrating 30th birthday October 13!!
Cristian (9)
Gabriella (6)

hi! this is our ninth time on a disney cruise but our first time doing this. i'm not quite sure what to do to prepare...could someone fill me in?

Here is the current list for the second fish extender group. I'm going to be closing this group in 8 days, after which I'll be sending full info emails to those on this list. Please make sure I have your email address. Thank you.

1. Williams family - 8591

2. Bruce & Lori, etc. - 6677

3. Dalton & Mason, etc - 6679

4. Sue - 8570

5. Janelle & Leroy - 6574

6. Campbell family - 2048

7. Sarver family - 8604

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter