• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here we go...... (Day 1 of Weight Watchers)

snoopy

<font color=green>This space for rent<br><font col
I think I may need to be a rocket science to figure out this point system, but I'm gonna give it a try! :eek:

I've never been on a diet before, in fact, growing up and into my 20's and early 30's, I was one of the lucky ones who could eat whatever I wanted and not gain weight. Now that I am rapidly approaching 40 ( :( ), this no longer is the case. I about fainted when I "weighed in" today, so my goal is to lose 15 pounds and keep it off.

I was one of the original moderators of this board, and never put much heart and soul into it because I wasn't dieting at the time.

But here I am, at your mercy. :) Looking forward to giving and getting lots of support here. :)

WELCOME BACK SNOOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHeck out the WW recipe thread which I really need to post some recieps to and I will see you for WISH check in on monday right!!! Oh WW is easy if you have any questions let me know

You can do it, Snoops, I know you can. Good luck figuring out that point system.

You can do it Snoopy! I have been on WW since Jan 7 and I am sticking to it! It is a good program and I know you can do it!

Check out this site for some great recipes and motivation!

www.aimeesadventures.com

Kamy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter