here's some new custom autograph book pages

TX_TallDad

Earning My Ears
For our trip to WDW last November I created some custom autograph book pages to supplement others that I found online. Many are all-new work, some are re-imaginings of pages I found online but wanted at a sharper print resolution. I intended for them to be printed at 5x7, but most of them should look ok a little bigger than that. I worked for hours on some of them, and bashed others together in minutes.

I think you can see the pages by clicking the photo gallery link under my name. Here's a link to the gallery if that doesn't work https://www.disboards.com/media/albums/custom-autographs-pages.781/

Enjoy!

full

Thanks!

FYI there is very little reference online for the wallpaper in the Akershus Banquet hall. When we finally had dinner there I was happy to see that I came pretty close!
Also, I should clarify that when I say "all-new work" that it's still bashed together from dozens of online sources in addition to any photoshop work I did.

Hi TX_TallDad,
Your work is fabulous! Was wondering if you do the disney character pages also? I'm looking for Elvis Stitch since he will be at MNSSHP this year and would love to add him to my album. The pages are 8x11. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I have looked everywhere on all boards that contain character pages with no luck

Hi TX_TallDad,
Your work is fabulous! Was wondering if you do the disney character pages also? I'm looking for Elvis Stitch since he will be at MNSSHP this year and would love to add him to my album. The pages are 8x11. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I have looked everywhere on all boards that contain character pages with no luck

I can take a stab at it, but I won't be able to get to it until I finish up the last 6-7 pages I'm making for our October trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!