Heroes Work Here Disney World

ArtistBruce24

Navy Veteran, working for the mouse
Hello Everyone!

I'm new to the forums and read the rules so I apologize if I'm crossing some lines here but I had a question regarding employment at Disney World.

Currently, I'm active duty Navy with a little over 4 years and will be out officially Feb. 18, 2018. I have several qualifications that will carry over into the civilian sector both for college and professional use. Disney World is where I want my lifetime career to be. I've been doing several amounts of research and asking around but I can't seem to get a clear answer on the Heroes Work Here program. Unfortunately, due to my schedule I'll be out on the water most of this year and won't have the time visit Disney again or get that face-to-face contact.

Does anyone have any experience with the Disney program Heroes Work Here? Do you know anyone I could reach out to and speak with? Any tips or advice for transitioning military to Disney/Orlando area?

Thank you!

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to the forums and read the rules so I apologize if I'm crossing some lines here but I had a question regarding employment at Disney World.

Currently, I'm active duty Navy with a little over 4 years and will be out officially Feb. 18, 2018. I have several qualifications that will carry over into the civilian sector both for college and professional use. Disney World is where I want my lifetime career to be. I've been doing several amounts of research and asking around but I can't seem to get a clear answer on the Heroes Work Here program. Unfortunately, due to my schedule I'll be out on the water most of this year and won't have the time visit Disney again or get that face-to-face contact.

Does anyone have any experience with the Disney program Heroes Work Here? Do you know anyone I could reach out to and speak with? Any tips or advice for transitioning military to Disney/Orlando area?

Thank you!

Thank you for your service. Are you still planning on moving to Orlando and working for WDW? Did you get any questions answered? If so are you willing to share them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!