Hey all you BWV owners...

jpolak

DIS Veteran
I just have to say what a beautiful home resort you have. We just came home from our first ever stay there and loved it! So be warned if it's available at the seven month window I will be booking it!:thumbsup2

I can hear the comments now...

"Another SSR owner grabbing space at my resort. Now I am never going to be able to book at the last minute." LOL!

Glad you love our resort... We think it is pretty special too!

Just for the record, you can book at the 7 month window all you want. Do you want to know why I am so generous? It's because I book at the 11 month window to get my boardwalk view!!!

Glad you had a good time. We love the location of Boardwalk and we'll be there in 4 short weeks!

Glad you had a great trip. I'm a BWV owner and wouldnt choose any place else. I look forward to seeing you there!!!

Glad you enjoyed my DH's fav resort (mine is BCV!) We only have 22 more days til we go home!:banana:
Hope you get to enjoy another visit to our home soon!:thumbsup2

I went to the trouble to have BWV points transferred into my account so DH could finally have a BV stay. It's next week and I can scarcely wait! :thumbsup2

I'm really glad that you liked the place I stay 99% of the time.

This time, however, I'm going to be a little different.

September 30 and October 1, I will be at the Polynesian. October 2-6 I will be at the Animal Kingdom Villas, one bedroom savanah view room. Can't wait to try it out.

December 30 - January 5 will find me back at my home at the Boardwalk!

Not an owner but a big fan as well! :thumbsup2

I just have to say what a beautiful home resort you have. We just came home from our first ever stay there and loved it! So be warned if it's available at the seven month window I will be booking it!:thumbsup2

Have at it! We're saving that Dreaded Gutter View room for you! :rotfl2:

By the way, from your signature it looks like OKW is the only resort at WDW you haven't sampled. Is that really your next 7 month booking resort and you're just trying to throw us off your trail? :rotfl:

Have at it! We're saving that Dreaded Gutter View room for you! :rotfl2:

By the way, from your signature it looks like OKW is the only resort at WDW you haven't sampled. Is that really your next 7 month booking resort and you're just trying to throw us off your trail? :rotfl:

We had a great room! Huge balcony that went around the entire room. Great view of illuminations from one end and the TOT from the other. If thats what the mean by standard view I'll take it every time.!:thumbsup2

And yes OKW was supposed to be next, but we'll see about that.

Boardwalk was my favorite DVC resort too, that is, until I stayed at beach Club. :)

No no no--the parking is terrible, the hallways are endless, the rooms are tiny, the boardwalk is noisy...the clown is scary...do not stay at the BWV--it is just no good...;)

]
Glad you love our resort... We think it is pretty special too!

Just for the record, you can book at the 7 month window all you want. Do you want to know why I am so generous? It's because I book at the 11 month window to get my boardwalk view!!!
Ditto! :D

Thanks to another satisfied visitor, it seems as if BWV is getting more and more positive feedback on this site. Especially from non-BWV owners!

We love staying at our home resort, particularly in the standard studios as I am the #1 cheapskate, and look forward to hearing more and more positive reviews.:woohoo:

We loved it too. The boardwalk area is so fun at night, and the location can't be beat. We bought DVC sight unseen. I don't regret our home resort choice one bit, but I sure would have been tempted to buy into BWV or BCV if we had seen them first.
Funny thing is we visited BWV on our first visit to the world and hated it. We were staying at AKL and thought it was so stuffy. We didn't feel that way at all this time. I guess it was just so different than AKL that we had a skewed perspective.

Coming from the east coast beach area, having points at the Boardwalk is like never having left home! Its so fun just to watch the people, have the restaraunts and ESPN Zone close by, there is alot to do without going to the parks. I love the hotel feel, and close proximity to two parks. What else could you want? Vero Beach for the relaxing getaway!:thumbsup2

Glad you enjoyed your stay and I'm thrilled to be sharing the resort with a fellow Yankee fan:thumbsup2. My girls and I always feel outnumbered at the ESPN club when a game is on - Go Yankees!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter