Hey Bang-Bang Chicken, Where's Carl? UPDATE 6/3

Off to DHS we go.........

After we were finished with our shopping, we headed over to DHS. We were meeting Amanda and Brodie there.

[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh157/scyoungbauer/Disney%202014/DisneyFeb2014854-Copy_zpsef307a04.jpg

DisneyFeb2014857-Copy_zps26930ad3.jpg

DisneyFeb2014861_zpsa901ccca.jpg

DisneyFeb2014863_zps41cfed56.jpg

DisneyFeb2014867_zpsa95ab379.jpg

DisneyFeb2014869_zpsc08bfce9.jpg

DisneyFeb2014874_zpsad2a50fa.jpg

We went over to Star Tours first. It’s a family favorite.

“Do. Or do not. There is no try.” The Empire Strikes Back

My brother is a big Star Wars fan and we had realized that he had not been on it yet. I don’t get how, but he had never been on it before. I think the guys could have ridden 10x in a row! I feel like we get the same sequence every time, although Joe assures me that we don’t.

After that, we moved to Muppet Vision. I love the Swedish Chef!

“Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!”

Even though the attraction is in desperate need of an update, we still love it. It reminds me of when my brother and sister were small. They loved the show, especially my brother.

DisneyFeb2014877_zpsb508a69c.jpg

DisneyFeb2014881_zps36023492.jpg

After Muppets, it was time for lunch so off to Pizza Planet we went. I use to totally avoid that place until a few years back. I really like their meatball subs and that dang cupcake is to die for….coming from a girl that is not a chocolate or coffee sweet person, that is saying something!! I tried to find the recipe to include it here, but I can’t find one! If anyone has it, please post it here…I would be forever grateful!

DisneyFeb2014889_zps241c29e5.jpg

So, guess what we did after lunch? Yup, headed back to Star Tours. Not all of us rode though. My mom, sister and I went into the Christmas store at DHS and I got an ornament that I liked.

Next up was GMR. It was a walk on. That’s another ride that never gets old for me. Super corny, but never gets old.

DisneyFeb2014905_zpsd65494b7.jpg

“Hello everyone and welcome to the Great Movie Ride. Once again, my name is *CMs Name* and I'll be taking you from this Hollywood soundstage right into the middle of the action of the greatest films ever made, all on one tour. But between you and me, this is no ordinary tour because the Great Movie Ride brings these movies to life, and puts you right in the middle of the action.”

After GMR, some of our group wanted to go on ToT. Yeah, that didn’t include me! LOL. I am way to chicken for that ride.

Do you have any other ideas for breakfast to replace Kouzzina?

Sadly, all I decided on was a breakfast at the resort we are staying at. I suppose that works as a new post race tradition for me. Just eat at what ever is at the resort we are staying.... cuts down on added transportation that way I suppose. Still, somehow Olivia's doesn't seem like a good replacement. :sad2:

We went over to Star Tours first. It’s a family favorite

“Do. Or do not. There is no try.” The Empire Strikes Back

My brother is a big Star Wars fan and we had realized that he had not been on it yet. I don’t get how, but he had never been on it before. I think the guys could have ridden 10x in a row! I feel like we get the same sequence every time, although Joe assures me that we don’t.

It is such a fun ride. I really love that they redid it the way they did. I didn't realize that my dh had not been on the new version... so he finally did that in January.

After that, we moved to Muppet Vision. I love the Swedish Chef!

“Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!”

:rotfl: He was my favorite in the show!

After Muppets, it was time for lunch so off to Pizza Planet we went. I use to totally avoid that place until a few years back. I really like their meatball subs and that dang cupcake is to die for….coming from a girl that is not a chocolate or coffee sweet person, that is saying something!! I tried to find the recipe to include it here, but I can’t find one! If anyone has it, please post it here…I would be forever grateful!

I am not sure that we have ever actually ate here. Maaaybe we did on our very first "didn't know anything" trip. :scratchin You say there is a chocolate coffee cupcake? That might get me in there!

Next up was GMR. It was a walk on. That’s another ride that never gets old for me. Super corny, but never gets old.

Oddly enough, this is a must do for me in DHS. I have been lucky enough to get the cowboy once and that was quite impressive!

After GMR, some of our group wanted to go on ToT. Yeah, that didn’t include me! LOL. I am way to chicken for that ride.

:rotfl: I don't go near that ride either. I won't say I will never go on it again... but I really am a chicken too. Once was enough for me...

Hi :wave2: another lurker popping out to say hi and Happy Easter.

I have just read your all TR so far. Boo to the dining issues, although looks like you all had fun at Cape May when you got the seating figured out. Sad you had to say goodbye to Jenn and family too (I hope you don't mind me saying a hi to Jenn too as I used to lurk on her TR's before I plucked up the courage to join and actually post - baby bean looks so cute!)

Seems you had fun at DTD and DHS the next day and i loved that cappuccino cupcake from pizza planet too, thinking about going back there just for that. Do post if you find the recipe for it. Looking forward to reading more.

Hi :wave2: another lurker popping out to say hi and Happy Easter.

I have just read your all TR so far. Boo to the dining issues, although looks like you all had fun at Cape May when you got the seating figured out. Sad you had to say goodbye to Jenn and family too (I hope you don't mind me saying a hi to Jenn too as I used to lurk on her TR's before I plucked up the courage to join and actually post - baby bean looks so cute!)

Seems you had fun at DTD and DHS the next day and i loved that cappuccino cupcake from pizza planet too, thinking about going back there just for that. Do post if you find the recipe for it. Looking forward to reading more.

Hi! :wave: Welcome :welcome:

I have been such a bad Diser. Happy Belated Easter....lol. I haven't been on the DIS in so long!

Bean is ADORABLE! I got to see him over Memorial Weekend and will post some pics so you can see how he has grown.

I will post the recipe if I can find it!!!

Thanks for reading.

I am taking a very late lunch today and thought that it's about dang time that I get back to my TR!!!

I hope that I still have readers out there....

We decided to go and see BATB, which is my all time favorite show at Disney. Beast is my favorite prince. I sometimes refer to him as my "boyfriend" too...lol. If I remember correctly, some of us went to the theater and tried to get seats while we waited for the others to finish on ToT. Here are a few pictures from the show.

DisneyFeb2014939_zpsbf1211ab.jpg

DisneyFeb2014944_zps1d8a78ef.jpg

DisneyFeb2014951_zpseb35155d.jpg

DisneyFeb2014982_zpsc7dd180d.jpg

DisneyFeb2014991_zps0f2abcb1.jpg

DisneyFeb20141089_zps590538d8.jpg

"Beauty And The Beast"

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly

Just a little change
Small, to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast

Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

Certain as the sun
Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast.

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast.

Beauty and the beast.

I can never get enough of that show and I think I drive my family nuts with my demands to not leave DHS without seeing it!

After the show, we moved over to One Man’s Dream.

DisneyFeb20141102_zps016c49ad.jpg

I am so moved by everything that Walt did for us and truly appreciate this attraction. I can wonder through there for hours if someone let me. This time I didn’t take many pictures because I was too busy looking and reading. Most of the time I am snapping pictures like a loony but this time, I wanted to just take it all in so I took a whopping ONE.

DisneyFeb20141092_zpsf5f41b92.jpg

After OMD, we headed over to TSMM. We had FP’s for it, so our wait wasn’t long at all. Every time I ride with my mom, I lose. Ha ha! She is just pulling the trigger randomly and kicks my butt every time. This time, I think I rode with Joe…and of course, I lost again. Oh well, there is always next time, right?

DisneyFeb20141099_zpsf44c04b8.jpg

DisneyFeb20141098_zps003dedb3.jpg

By this time, we were getting cranky. It wasn’t really late, but we all decided that it was time get dinner and head back to Pop.

We decided that dinner would be at The Mara so we headed over to AKL. First stop, the shop inside AKL. More hats!!

DisneyFeb20141104_zps78b47fd8.jpg

DisneyFeb20141105_zps3ced12de.jpg

So, eating at The Mara means..............yeah baby……..zebra domes! Woot!!!

Recipe
1 pound milk chocolate
¼ cup espresso coffee
5 egg yolks
¼ cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
6 sheets gelatin
½ cup Kahlua Liqueur
4 cups heavy cream
¾ cup white chocolate ganache
¼ cup dark chocolate ganache
sponge cake (store-bought or your favorite recipe)
1. Melt milk chocolate.
2. Whip heavy cream to soft peaks.
3. Mix yolks with sugar.
4. Soften gelatin leaves in cold water.
5. Mix gelatin with Kahlua and coffee. Set bowl over hot water bath to dissolve the gelatin.
6. Fold ⅓ of whipped cream into the chocolate.
7. Add the yolks, then the gelatin mixture.
8. Fold in the rest of the cream.
9. Pour mousse in flexipan domes almost to the top.
10. Place sponge circle (¼” thick yellow cake cut in a circle) on top. Leave in the freezer to set.
11. Once hard, unmold and place in glazing racks.
12. Make white chocolate ganache and chocolate ganache.
13. Put chocolate ganache in a pastry bag. Ladle white chocolate ganache to cover each dome. Simultaneously, pipe a stripe design of chocolate ganache over the dome.
14. Refrigerate to allow the glaze to set.
15. Decorate the bottom edge with coffee crunch.
16. Place a chocolate covered coffee bean on the center of each dome.
Note: One sheet of gelatin is equal to one teaspoon of unflavored powdered gelatin dissolved in ¼ cup of water.
Lord help me, I love those things!! I was good though, I didn’t eat them until AFTER dinner. I had the African Stew, which I really love. I can’t remember what everyone else had though since I was so focused on my zebra domes!

I had the African stew for dinner. If you have not had it before, try it. It's really yummy!

After dinner, we wondered around AKL for a bit before heading back to Pop and calling it a night.

The next day we were headed to DAK. We decided that we wanted to take it super slow that morning. We actually headed off site (can you BELIEVE that?) and had breakfast at Perkins. Yup, Perkins. Actually, it was pretty tasty!

We needed to get a prescription filled so we then headed over to Walgreen’s to see if they could help us. Long story short, we got it but not after a zillion calls to the doctor, etc.

From there, we made our annual trek to Wal-Mart. LOL! Yeah, I know, why Wal-Mart. Well, we wanted to get a few cheapie Disney trinkets and I also wanted to get some snacks for our room. We spent a good amount of time there since it had started to rain anyway.

Once we left Wal-Mart, mom had said that she would have rather stayed at the resort. It was crappy out and super cold (as you will see from our pictures), so we dropped her off and the rest of us headed over to DAK. Amanda and Brodie didn’t meet us this day since she had some stuff to do at home.

After dropping off mom at Pop, we headed over to DAK. Can I just say it was FREEZING that day!!!

Disneyjan-feb2014sony361_zps3a2cad0b.jpg

Can you tell the mood of the day?

Disneyjan-feb2014sony362_zpsa999ee6a.jpg

As we were entering the park, this older gentleman said “hold up or you will miss it.” I had no clue what he meant until I saw her….Devine. Have not seen her in years. Here are a couple of pics…crappy ones, but pics none the less. With the craptastic weather, I left the good camera at the resort and just had the point and shoot.

Disneyjan-feb2014sony366_zpsefbfd164.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony376_zps05e2be93.jpg

After seeing Devine, we headed into the park. Some pictures along the way.

Disneyjan-feb2014sony383_zps1e46f546.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony384_zps65d1275a.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony386_zpsaa7a35cf.jpg

We ended up at ITTBAB first. Such a cute show but we had a lot of little scared kids in our showing. I felt bad for them.

Disneyjan-feb2014sony398_zpsda6fedcd.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony400_zps8df038a2.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony403_zps1be627de.jpg

You may have noticed that some of us had our hoods up. My brother decided that he would refer to us as crayons, based on the color of our hoods. LOL.

Next, we headed over to EE.

Disneyjan-feb2014sony404_zps56291a88.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony408_zpsd60978e4.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony409_zps03b4e985.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony410_zps2ec14bea.jpg

After EE, it was back to Dinoland for us.

Disneyjan-feb2014sony414_zpsc35b35ab.jpg

My brother and Joe were competing in that dang whack a mole game or whatever it is called. It was hilarious to see them try and outdo each other. Seriously, for what they spent playing the game they could have bought the toys that they won.

The kids and my sister went on the spinny thing again. I sat that one out after the last time I rode it a few days back.

We decided on Restaurantasouras for lunch. OMG, the people in that place! It was packed! Hard to find a seat. I got the salad again. It was awesome. This was the first time we had ever eaten there and we liked it…not like FTBBQ, but it was good.

Next, we headed for KS so that we could ride before Jammin Jungle.

Disneyjan-feb2014sony442_zps850d5509.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony449_zpsa82f62a7.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony463_zps8b9b9ed7.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony467_zpsf329baf5.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony490_zpsc5af235a.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony495_zpsdbf2d7ec.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony496_zpsd9ab47c5.jpg

By this time it was getting really cold…as in holy crap freezing! I was determined to see Jammin Jungle and thank God I did since it is no longer there. It was my absolute favorite parade at Disney.

We went up towards Island Mercantile, my favorite place to watch the parade and grabbed seats. I went into the store and did some shopping. Carl was in a pretty foul mood for some crazy reason…but hey, at least we didn’t lose her this time.

(continued next post)

I was so excited for Jammin Jungle. I am SO GLAD that I stayed to see it since it is now a thing of the past.

Disneyjan-feb2014sony508_zps26a6a66a.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony516_zps91b5dc08.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony541_zps5a591431.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony563_zpsde12f36b.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony588_zpsc00a012c.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony611_zps9b014c5c.jpg

We left DAK after Jammin Jungle was over so that we could go back to get ready for dinner. Our reservation was at Fulton's, my sister's favorite!!

And just because Jammin Jungle is/was my favorite...............

The Rhythm of One (featuring Rafiki)

I am you and you are me
We walk down the street
And we swing from a tree
We all belong
And we all got to see
We're just one great big family

So sing it out...
(and bark and growl and screech and roar and ...)
And dance along...
(and stomp and jump and leap and soar and ...)
Join the adventure the party's begun
We're jammin' in the jungle to the rhythm of one

Pata Pata (featuring Minnie Mouse)

Pata Pata Pata Pata Pata
Nantsi…, pata pata (4 x)
Yi yo mama, yiyo mama (4 x)

Saquguka sathi beka (4 x)

Pata pata, Pata pata (2 x)
Pata pata pata pata pata

Nantsi…, pata pata (3X)
Pata pata pata pata

Yi yo mama yiyo mama (4 x)
(Nantsi, pata pata)

Pata pata…. [repeat several times with Minnie]

[Repeat 2 x):
And bark and growl and screech and roar
And stomp and jump and leap and soar
Yi ye ya yi
Yi ye ya yo

Mas Que Nada (featuring Goofy)

Mas que nada, mas mas que nada (7 x)
Mas que nada, mas que nada
Samba, samba
Mas que nada
Oba, Oba, Oba
o…, ya yi ya o…
Samba, samba

Oooo, ya yi yaa ooo…
Samba, samba

Mas que nada, Sai da minha frente, Eu quero passar
Pois o samba esta animado, o que eu quero é sambar
Esse samba, que é mixto de maracatu
É samba de preto velho, samba de preto tú
Mas que nada, um samba como esse tao legal
Voce nao vai querer, que eu chegue no final

Mas que nada, mas mas que nada… [repeat several times with Goofy]

(2x)
And bark and growl and screech and roar
And stomp and jump and leap and soar

Iko Iko (featuring Donald Duck)

Hey now (hey now)
Hey now (hey now)
Iko iko un day
Jockomo feeno ah na nay
Jockomo feena nay
My grandma and your grandma sitting by the fire

The Rhythm of One (featuring Mickey Mouse)

[Chorus]
So sing it out...
(and bark and growl and screech and roar and hmm...)
And dance along...
(and stomp and jump and leap and soar and oh...)
Join the adventure the party's begun
We're jammin' in the jungle to the rhythm of one

We’re all one world
We're all one voice
It's all one future
It's all one choice
Living together, together as one
Sharing a journey under the same sun

We arrived at Fulton's a few minutes prior to our ADR. It was raining pretty hard so we just went right there instead of taking our time.

I was surprised how fast we were seated. Joe and I did a bit of chuckling when we got to our table. It was right across from a table we sat at a few years ago where we had a cockroach crawl right across it and scare the crap out of me. LOL, I nearly fainted! Most people would ask why we would go back there after that experience, but honestly, don’t kid yourself…it’s Florida…they are all over the place!

Disneyjan-feb2014sony615_zpsd12fad4d.jpg

Doesn't my nephew look thrilled to be there????

Disneyjan-feb2014sony616_zps8e089376.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony617_zpsbe761d97.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony618_zps99a2c390.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony621_zpsf7703520.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony622_zpsf91ae368.jpg

Disneyjan-feb2014sony627_zps96b34f2e.jpg

Our server that night was excellent...probably one of the best we had the entire trip. We all really enjoyed our meals. I was worried because Carl doesn’t eat seafood and all she would ask us when she was little was “does it taste like cod?” I was determined to tell her EVERYTHING tastes like cod! She actually seemed to like her meal though so I was happy about that!

If you have never had the dip that they serve there with crackers, it’s amazing. Here is the recipe:

Fulton's Crab Boursin Dip

INGREDIENTS
3 lb. cream cheese
1/2 cup roasted garlic
1 TB chopped green onions
1/4 cup fresh basil
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 TB Prepared Horseradish
2 TB crab base or crab meat
1/4 cup roasted red peppers
1 TB hickory-smoked mustard (Note: If you cannot find smoked mustard, check your local supermarket for a bottle of liquid smoke. Use approximately 1/2 teaspoon.)

DIRECTIONS
1. Mix all ingredients except cream cheese in a large mixing bowl.
2. Cut cream cheese into small cubes and place them in the mixer.
3. Mix cheese until smooth. Stop, scrape sides and mix again.
4. When cream cheese is smooth, add the rest of the ingredients to mixer. Be careful not to over mix.
Store in covered container and refrigerate up to 7 days.
Once we were ready to leave, it started to rain again. I remember my nephew had to use the restroom and so we sent my sister after him to let him know that we were headed to the car…well, one of them didn’t have a cell that was working and if I remember correctly, they ended up passing each other up or something so we had to wait for one of them. Can’t remember, but I remember something odd happened there.

We all went back to the resort then to call it a night. I remember looking at all the crap that we had accumulated so far and wondering how the heck we were going to get all this stuff home! What worried me was that I was only looking at our stuff….we had two additional rooms with crap too!

Next up.....one of Joe's favorite places for breakfast!!!

I'm glad you got to see MJJP! I only got to see a bit of it :( Never did see it in its entirety over the years, so sad!

I'm not sure about Fultons, but I do want to try restaurantasarous!

Bob and kids saw the other tree person at DAK, I wonder if he got pics?

You should reserve your one trip a year on triceratops spin for my kids :)

I think I am going to make a must do list and follow it next year.. should be an interesting trip with bean, may be forced to slow down a bit!

I missed batb all together this year too... I missed so much! If I would have thought about it more, I should have planned nursing bean during shows! next year!

I'm still here:stitch:

Reading your TR makes me super sad. I miss my Ohio family and hate that I'm leaving Orlando soon.:( On the plus side I will be closer to you guys and we can have more weekend visits. :moped: Plus I want to try and crash your next trip.:rainbow:

Seriously, we need to chat soon because I think I want to plan a trip when you guys do. :woohoo:

I'm really glad I was able to go last week to the last JJP. I will post pics soon. I saw floats & things I had never seen before. Maybe they were ones from the original parade? :confused3

Seeing your DAK pics makes me wish I had skipped being a responsible adult and just went to Disney with you guys. I think I was trying to get things in order for Jon to come home & so we could spend that day together.

I miss you all so much and I cant wait to see you guys again soon.

P.S. I'm still mad about them loosing my care package. Such BS. :furious:

:woohoo: some updates! You were an updating machine, weren't you!

BATB - I LOVE that show. I am not one to tear up at movies...and yet for some silly reason I get choked up EVERY TIME Beast is made human when Belle whispers "I love you"

I have only done OMD twice I think :confused: Maybe one more time... but I love it and really need to add it to my own fall plans.

It is too funny that your mom beats you on TSM. ;)

Thanks for posting the zebra dome recipe. Is it just me or do they not look terribly complicated? Like not outside the realm of possibility that I could actually make them.

I am sorry that your day at Animal Kingdom was so cold. That isn't a lot of fun.

Yay for seeing Devine though!!!

I always feel bad for the kids at ITTBAB. That can be a tad scary. Ok, it can be a lot scary. Dark... spiders... stinging bees. I bet many a child is traumatized during that show.

I am so sad about the parade. I planned to see it last fall but though "well, no need to rush there and see it. I can see it in January" Then come January, it was again hard to fit in and I though "well, in the fall I will see it" So... I passed up my two last opportunities to see this parade.

Dinner looks good! :thumbsup2

HA! I finally remembered my password so I can comment.

I thought "Candle" was your boyfriend? Also I didn't approve of the picture posting :) but I must say I look quite dapper in my vader helmet and Lion hat thing...

Joe and I are always competitive. Twice he beat me by one point which was unacceptable.. The Indiana Jones Vinyls were a competition mainly because I got the chaser. Plus we are guys and that is what we do.

I'm glad you got to see MJJP! I only got to see a bit of it :( Never did see it in its entirety over the years, so sad!

I'm not sure about Fultons, but I do want to try restaurantasarous!

Bob and kids saw the other tree person at DAK, I wonder if he got pics?

You should reserve your one trip a year on triceratops spin for my kids :)

I think I am going to make a must do list and follow it next year.. should be an interesting trip with bean, may be forced to slow down a bit!

I missed batb all together this year too... I missed so much! If I would have thought about it more, I should have planned nursing bean during shows! next year!

So glad I got to see Jammin Jungle. I would have been so bummed to miss it.

I think you should try Fultons and Restaurantasarous both!

I didn't know that there was another tree person at DAK.

OMG, I wanna barf just thinking of Triceratops. lol

We missed a lot too. I have to sit down and plan better for next trip.

I'm still here:stitch:

Reading your TR makes me super sad. I miss my Ohio family and hate that I'm leaving Orlando soon.:( On the plus side I will be closer to you guys and we can have more weekend visits. :moped: Plus I want to try and crash your next trip.:rainbow:

Seriously, we need to chat soon because I think I want to plan a trip when you guys do. :woohoo:

I'm really glad I was able to go last week to the last JJP. I will post pics soon. I saw floats & things I had never seen before. Maybe they were ones from the original parade? :confused3

Seeing your DAK pics makes me wish I had skipped being a responsible adult and just went to Disney with you guys. I think I was trying to get things in order for Jon to come home & so we could spend that day together.

I miss you all so much and I cant wait to see you guys again soon.

P.S. I'm still mad about them loosing my care package. Such BS. :furious:

We miss you too! You should seriously consider your next trip. So, how about January? :wizard:

I bet you really miss it now that the weather is getting colder up north. :(

And I am still bummed too about them losing the package. Not magical of them..........

:woohoo: some updates! You were an updating machine, weren't you!

BATB - I LOVE that show. I am not one to tear up at movies...and yet for some silly reason I get choked up EVERY TIME Beast is made human when Belle whispers "I love you"

I have only done OMD twice I think :confused: Maybe one more time... but I love it and really need to add it to my own fall plans.

It is too funny that your mom beats you on TSM. ;)

Thanks for posting the zebra dome recipe. Is it just me or do they not look terribly complicated? Like not outside the realm of possibility that I could actually make them.

I am sorry that your day at Animal Kingdom was so cold. That isn't a lot of fun.

Yay for seeing Devine though!!!

I always feel bad for the kids at ITTBAB. That can be a tad scary. Ok, it can be a lot scary. Dark... spiders... stinging bees. I bet many a child is traumatized during that show.

I am so sad about the parade. I planned to see it last fall but though "well, no need to rush there and see it. I can see it in January" Then come January, it was again hard to fit in and I though "well, in the fall I will see it" So... I passed up my two last opportunities to see this parade.

Dinner looks good! :thumbsup2

I still am super bummed about the parade. I listen to the music all the time.

You should try OMD again. It's really interesting.

I think BATB will always be one of my favorite shows.

Did you try the zebra dome recipe yet?

HA! I finally remembered my password so I can comment.

I thought "Candle" was your boyfriend? Also I didn't approve of the picture posting :) but I must say I look quite dapper in my vader helmet and Lion hat thing...

Joe and I are always competitive. Twice he beat me by one point which was unacceptable.. The Indiana Jones Vinyls were a competition mainly because I got the chaser. Plus we are guys and that is what we do.

I like Lumiere too...

I think we need to go to Vinyls-anonymous.

I bet you guys thought I forgot about my TR....:lmao:

I've decided that I am going to finish it....really, I am.

Did you try the zebra dome recipe yet?

Yup... Boma has them. YUM!

I bet you guys thought I forgot about my TR....:lmao:

I've decided that I am going to finish it....really, I am.

I truly understand. I am still working on one from january... and trying to maintain a PTR AND I have had 2 trips since January that should have TR's done for. I, like you, WILL finish them. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter