Hey folks, hate to be a bother, but!!!

chip64

Mouseketeer
After posting some things about the Fall Getaway Pkg., I finally made a reservation at the DL Hotel with this pkg. for the dates of Dec.14th-18th 2001, including "ultimate 4 day hoppers", transportation with the shuttle to and from LAX, an upgraded character breakfast, a California fun book, a lower resort pool view at the DL Hotel, an ESPN Zone game card, a fastpass per person, a collectable keepsake, a storytale adventure- whatever this is! Anyhow all of these things are per person, at least I think they are. The total for this particular pkg. is a total of 1256.75 and this includes tax. Now, here is the most IMPORTANT QUESTION, is this a good deal? PLEASE give any suggestions or advice on this! Thanks as always, Chip&Janet. This pkg. btw is for 3 people, 2 adults and 1 child. The bottom line BTW is is this a good pkg.? Thanks again!!!

Yes, it's a very good deal. Rack rates for the room alone at the Disneyland Hotel are around $275 per night for the room type you have and the dates you are there. That comes to around $1100 for the room alone if you just booked the hotel. You're getting the passes, a character breakfast and a whole bunch of little extras (and they are per person, except for the Southern California Fun Book, which is one per reservation) for only about $155 more than what it would be for the room alone. Enjoy! :)

I'm paying $1160 for 3 nights and 3 day hoppers (for 2 adults) at Grand Californian, and you're getting one more night and one more day on your hopper passes for only about $100 more than I'm paying for 3 nights.

I've seen rates of $150 for DL hotel on the the internet sites (expedia, etc.), but they seem to be hard to get. I tried a couple of times, but the rates are never available for my dates of travel, which is always in the off-season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!