• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey! Hey! Ho! Ho! - This plateau has got to go!!

CrzyforPiglet

<font color=CC33FF>You bring a smile the to the Ta
Okay I'll admit it - admission is the first step to recovery :p I haven't been doing as well as I could have been but I also feel stuck. It's been about a month since I could post a loss and I have been feeling pretty discouraged which is why I haven't been around much. But here's the deal - I've got less than 2 weeks till our disney trip and I would love to lose 3 lbs. I've sworn off all my bad foods - pizza, bagels, and snack mix and will weigh myself that morning to see if I succeeded.

If I can do it - then I'll be treating myself to the steiff pooh bear I saw in Germany last year. I'm already on the right track thanks to Kamy :smooth: I have my workout chart and completed it last week so here's to a new day, a new week, and a new attitude!!

So send any spare PD you can and wish me luck!!

I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :) :) :)
I am glad the chart is helping you! Day by day, pound by pound! It sounds like you have a great attitude! keep it up!
Plateau's stink! But we can kick them....so don't give up! :)

Good luck and pixie dust to you **************!

You will make it! It sounds like you have made a plan that will help you out and you will lose that weight before Disney!

I can understand the frustration of a plateau because I am right there with you right now. I have not lost in 2 weeks and I have not gone over with my points either. Plus, I am exercising more than I ever did so it is frustrating. At least we are not gaining!

You have the attitude that you will lose the pounds, you have the plan, you will lose the weight! Good luck!

Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter