Hey, Julie! Why Toby? Because he's HOT!

Cool-Beans

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=deeppink>F
If God ever created a man, it is Toby. They ought to stick a picture of him in the dictionary next to "man." And that smile... :faint: He doesn't photograph well, but he's got the best smile.

Plus, he's extremely popular in Oklahoma. He suffered with the rest of them when the oil when blup, lost his house, had to find work, etc. Gives a lot of dough to the college there. Helps Oklahoma (the state) and the people there all the time. Pals with Merle Haggard. Campaigned for their governor. Stands for what he believes in, whether it is popular or not.

Although he has a cocky side, he's a very down to earth kind of guy.

Oh, and he's one hell of a singer, not to mention songwriter.

...and I heart him. :love:

I was so hoping when I heard they'd selected Oklahoma that Toby would come and play at Epcot. If Oklahoma asked him to, he'd play. I know it is way too small, but I was a-hoping anyway. If he shows up and plays a surprise concert, I'll be so upset to have missed it. :(

But, anyway. That's why. 'Cause he's the man. Or the "Big Dog" as the fans (except me) call him. :) :) :)

That's cool! What an awesome guy to give back to his home state in such a great many ways! :thumbsup2

This was so not hate mail.

Toby and Disney. Those are my two favorite things. If they talked about Splash Mountain on the TIS (Toby DIS, if that existed), I'd talk about Splash, too. Someone brings up Toby or Disney, I'm there!!

Not everyone likes Toby (DH calls him "that pansy-*** country singer"). Not everyone like country music, for that matter. And unbelievably, not everyone likes Disney. It is cool. :hippie:

And thank you so much for mentioning on the Podcast my stupid post (my brush with greatness) and that you don't hate him. :)

I don't like Thomas Kinkade, either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter