Hey Orlando Experts Team!! aka PodSquad

SamIAm21

Mickey's #1 Fan
Given that I trust your judgment implicitely, I need a recommendation for clean, decent hotel, that is moderately priced where I can spend one night. My trip in June begins with a trip to see my folks in Spring Hill, FL and will end in WDW. I'm looking for something like a Holiday Inn Express or Hilton Gardens. I, the Mom, will be traveling with my nearly 8 y/o daugther, so the hotel needs to clean and safe. Preferably not too far from the BeeLine Xway near the airport.

We are flying into Orlando and not due to land until about 10:00 p.m. Instead of trying to make the drive to Spring Hill that night, I thought maybe it would be best to just get a room, get some sleep and then make the trip over in the morning. I'm not crazy about the idea of driving through the Withlacoochee State Forest at about midnight!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter