Hey Runners, what ya got planned for 2016?

RENThead09

DIS Veteran
3 days until I leave for WDW to start the fun!
Who's donating their wallet to RunDisney this year?

On my schedule this year:

January:
Disney World (POP Century the 1st to 6th, Contemp 6th to 12th)
5k, 10k, Half
Star Wars Disneyland (13th to the 18th)
10K, Half

February:

Princess
10k,Half

March:
Shamrock Run in Portland

April:
Star Wars Dark Side at WDW
10K, Half

July:
July 4th Half in Portland

September:
Disneyland
5k 10k half

October:
Marine Corps Marathon in DC
My last marathon EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Participating in the Star Wars 10k at Disneyland in a couple of weeks -- so excited! It's my first Run Disney event (and first 10k), and my DH and I will be celebrating our birthdays. :bday:

Goofy 2010 (when things at Disney really were FROZEN) was my last runDisney event and my last marathon EVER! Hard to believe its been 6 years.

I'll be running a couple of 12k's this year. A new distance for me so at least one of those will be a PR. In May I'll be doing Bay to Breakers in San Francisco and then in November I'll be running Battleship 12k in Mobile, AL.

We're training for the Star Wars 10K now. We've done a couple of 5K's and should be more than ready come April. Working on some cool costumes too.

I plan on doing the Star Wars Darkside Challenge (and the 5K), then the Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare. Still not sure if I'll add the 5k to that race or not. I already have my races for 2017 picked out for runDisney lol.

Boring you all with non-RunDisney races but here's my race schedule for the year:

• WDW Half Marathon - January 9th
  • WDW Marathon - January 10th
  • Chilly Chase Half - January 24th
  • Fort Langley Half Marathon - February 21
  • Vancouver Hot Chocolate 10.4 km run - March 5
  • Green Sock Half Marathon - March 13
  • BMO Marathon - May 1
  • Canada Day Rock 10k - July 1
  • Spirit of the North Shore Half - October 2
  • Victoria Marathon - October 9
  • Boundary Bay Marathon - November 6
  • Vancouver Historic Half - November 27
I really wanted to get 12 races under my belt this year, might be a bit too ambitious but the RunDisney races were fantastic, only 10 more to go! #RunHappy

I'm looking at a few local-ish half's, but as far as runDisney goes, this is what I have planned.
•Dumbo Double Dare & Country Bear 5K (Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend)
•Disneyland Paris Half and 5K (Contingent upon procuring a bib)
•Wine & Dine and Jingle Jungle 5K (gotta stay perfect, especially with the issues with the past two years)

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things here. Ran the WDW 1/2 in 2012 put on a bunch of weight after and now I need to lose it and it gives me an excuse to go back to WDW.

Mothers Day 5k
Turkey Trot 10k
WDW 1/2 in Jan 2017 (Have to convince my other half)
Wine and Dine 2017

Wish me luck

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things here. Ran the WDW 1/2 in 2012 put on a bunch of weight after and now I need to lose it and it gives me an excuse to go back to WDW.

Mothers Day 5k
Turkey Trot 10k
WDW 1/2 in Jan 2017 (Have to convince my other half)
Wine and Dine 2017

Wish me luck
2017 is the 20th anniversary of the Donald Half....should be special bling and some 'extras' along the course.

I did Dopey this month.

Dark side 5K and challenge in April.

Boston run to remember in May.

Vermont covered bridges half in June.

Wine and Dine in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter