Hey screeching frogs, are you calling Tiana or just irritating us! Complete! New TR link 12/2!

Love Andi's ride photos!

OoOoh I've never caught a PP photographer in that location either! I love the little frame!

Love the pics in Pandora! The night blossom is definitely on my must try list!

Sounds like a great lunch!

Those people who cut in line sound very annoying :(
Andi has fun with silly ride photos
Definitely try the night blossom and look for the PP at the Dinoland area
The lunch was good, I would eat there again for sure!

Let's cont. Day 3 part 2

We had a nice rest at the Poly before heading over to MK for some more fun. Andi made us a FP for Jungle Cruise, when we used our Dinosaur FP. We headed over to JC and had a nice river tour, we met some head hunters, elephants, and saw the back side of water. Our skipper was Brandon and he was earning his ears, he really did a good job. We were stopped for a time on the river for some reason and Brandon was running out of jokes, lol!

We got a FP for POtC next and really enjoyed hanging with the Pirates Arghh, Matey! It is talk like a pirate day so there you have it lol! The picture on the ride wasn't working tonight so no dorky photo.

Our next FP was the tea cups, we took it slow, no wild spinning for me!
IMG_1746.JPG

We then hit IASW, we do this maybe every other trip, at the end it said goodbye to me 3x because I had two other Magic bands in my backpack. Andi at first thought there was
two other Caroline's in our boat lol!

We did our favorite PM and it was really cool when we got into Space Mountain because the lights were on, very intimidating to see it with the lights on yikes, glad I don't ride it, ha! ha! I thought I had a picture of it but I can't find it. Think a lot of steel! We made our way to the front of MK for a few pictures. We had an ADR to get to at The Poly!
IMG_1062.JPG IMG_1061.JPG

We checked in at Ohana for our 7:45pm ADR, we were seated about 10 minutes later so not bad. We had a tiny table right next to the Grill area and the servers area. It was an awkward placed table but we had two really great servers so we made the best of it.
IMG_7382.JPG

We placed our drink order and soon we had the bread and salad. The pineapple coconut bread and the salad with the Lilikoi dressing. Both of these were very good, the salad was very fresh and the bread was delicious.
IMG_1754.JPG IMG_1753.JPG

The potstickers, chicken wings, and noodles came out next, the server did bring chicken skewers out fairly quickly and said you have to have the chicken with your noodles. This was actually really tasty with the noodles. The pot stickers are the bomb, so delicious and cooked just right! My favorite is the pot stickers and noodles! We did try the beef and shrimp skewers as well and both were very good. There was a woman chef at the grill and she was doing such a good job, it was fun watching her work.
IMG_1755.JPG IMG_1757.JPG IMG_1758.JPG

There was a man with a ukulele and he did stop by our table and sang to us for a little while. The lady is not there anymore! He also had kids join him for the hula dance, this was cute. Andi and I were getting really full but we did save room for the wonderful bread pudding dessert.
IMG_1760.JPG

The bread pudding is served al a mode with vanilla ice cream and a caramel banana sauce, this is so delicious, we finished this off no problem. We were very full, paid our check and headed back to our room. This was a wonderful meal, the only complaint I had was the awkward, tiny table otherwise 2 thumbs up!

It was raining lightly so I grabbed my umbrella and went down to the beach to watch HEA, it was very nice to watch from the beach. The fireworks were beautiful with the music piped in. I will see the whole show at MK before our trip is over so don't worry! I headed back to the room full and happy.

Food totals,
Pongu Pongu=$6.38
Satu'li=$12.00
Ohana=$99.64

Day 3 now in the books!

Stay tuned for Day 4, Rey wait for BB8!

Hi Dana,

How are you doing post Disney?
Those people were so annoying, made me angry as well!
Hi!! Oh thanks for asking: I do believe I have the Disney Blues, ha ha. I want to go back!!!!!! You are lucky to get to go again in November. Oh, I would've been so mad too, about those line cutters. Unbelieveable. And the mom was a willing participant?? WOW.
Anyway, hope your day is a good one, I'm loving your TR!!!!!!

Sounds like a great time at MK with more smart usage of FP+!

Very cool to see SM with the lights on- I would love to see it like that but it would also probably freak me out!

Cute PP pics as you left :)

I'm glad you had a good meal at Ohana!

I am caught up now. You trip is going so wonderfully, it's so fun to read! Aside from the crazy line cutters. I've seen that happen more often than before. Crazy people!
I just wanted to say that I have the same tank top as you below!
And of course I wore it to Ohana!
img_1746-jpg.270810

That meal at Ohana is just so good. It's a classic for us. We've eaten there twice this year already and I wanted to try new things on our upcoming trips but I couldn't resist and managed to secure another 'ohana ADR for October, LOL.

we decided we didn't want to run/walk with the masses to FoP so we went a little later.
Yeah... I did that and it was a bit overwhelming so I don't blame you!

I really don't know what the guy in the back is doing, hopefully it was for the picture and he wasn't really sick yikes!
OMG I didn't even see him, I was too focused on Andi's adorable "sleeping" photo! :laughing:

We sure love all the pictures we get with MM included in the AP!
Agreed! I love that perk, too :thumbsup2

Now the Night Blossom drink at Pongu Pongu was a must for us!
I failed to get this, and I was really bummed I missed out. It looks so pretty!

This made me a little sad because of what this mother is teaching her children and the other reason is, I saw some older people waiting patiently in the 75 minute SB line.
I don't understand people sometimes :sad2: But I use Andi's tactic a lot. As a solo traveler, people are ALWAYS trying to cut me in line. When I turn around and sweetly ask if they'd just rather go ahead of me, sometimes people are shamed into behaving appropriately, but mostly they just barrel right on through :sad2:

I would not wait more than 20-30 minutes for this ride if I didn't have a FP, and I would never sneak in the FP line!
Agreed. ::yes::

Sounds like a great afternoon at MK and a great meal at 'Ohana, albeit an odd table.

Ohhhhhhhhh...they don't give your ice cream with the bread pudding when the Twilight Feast is served in the room:(.
Ah well my hips will probably thank me:D.

Great park pics that make me feel like being there:cool:.

We walked down to Dino land area and found a PP in an area we haven't had pictures in before so this was really nice! It was already really hot and humid this morning.
These are such cute pics!

Now the Night Blossom drink at Pongu Pongu was a must for us!
I need to try this on my next trip.

We really loved these, maybe a little to much bun but very tasty. The slaw was fresh and the house made chips were good. The favorite was the sweet potato ones.
I had the buns too but with the veggie filling. I agree on the bun to filling ratio, it is a little off. I loved the sweet potato chips as well as the purple ones (beet?).

Our next FP was the tea cups, we took it slow, no wild spinning for me!
I have never done the Tea Cups as I didn't realize you can control how fast they spin! I get so sick on spinny rides.....

We made our way to the front of MK for a few pictures.
These are gorgeous as well!

the wonderful bread pudding dessert.
Nothing better than a meal at O'hana. That bread pudding is one of my favourite things in the world. I make it at home when I am feeling homesick for Disney.

It was raining lightly so I grabbed my umbrella and went down to the beach to watch HEA, it was very nice to watch from the beach. The fireworks were beautiful with the music piped in. I will see the whole show at MK before our trip is over so don't worry! I headed back to the room full and happy.
Sounds like an absolutely perfect end to your day!

Tisk Tisk the mom sneaking into NRR FP line. Your Ohana dinner looks awesome.
Some people and their kids, very rude! The dinner at Ohana was so delicious!

Hi!! Oh thanks for asking: I do believe I have the Disney Blues, ha ha. I want to go back!!!!!! You are lucky to get to go again in November. Oh, I would've been so mad too, about those line cutters. Unbelieveable. And the mom was a willing participant?? WOW.
Anyway, hope your day is a good one, I'm loving your TR!!!!!!
I am making some plans for November so it helps the blues! The mom and her kids were so rude! Thanks for reading and commenting!

Sounds like a great time at MK with more smart usage of FP+!

Very cool to see SM with the lights on- I would love to see it like that but it would also probably freak me out!

Cute PP pics as you left :)

I'm glad you had a good meal at Ohana!
I loved being so close to MK, it was nice to hop over there and get the extra FP
SM is a mass of steel with the lights on, scary to a chicken like me!
I love Mainstreet pictures, so fun!

I am caught up now. You trip is going so wonderfully, it's so fun to read! Aside from the crazy line cutters. I've seen that happen more often than before. Crazy people!
I just wanted to say that I have the same tank top as you below!
And of course I wore it to Ohana!

That meal at Ohana is just so good. It's a classic for us. We've eaten there twice this year already and I wanted to try new things on our upcoming trips but I couldn't resist and managed to secure another 'ohana ADR for October, LOL.
I can't believe how bold people are, so entitled! When I saw the tank top I knew I had to have it for the Poly stay and dinner at Ohana!
We have loved Ohana dinner, I snagged an ADR for our February trip, we will be staying at BLT so had to eat there again!

Yeah... I did that and it was a bit overwhelming so I don't blame you!

OMG I didn't even see him, I was too focused on Andi's adorable "sleeping" photo! :laughing:

Agreed! I love that perk, too :thumbsup2

I failed to get this, and I was really bummed I missed out. It looks so pretty!

I don't understand people sometimes :sad2: But I use Andi's tactic a lot. As a solo traveler, people are ALWAYS trying to cut me in line. When I turn around and sweetly ask if they'd just rather go ahead of me, sometimes people are shamed into behaving appropriately, but mostly they just barrel right on through :sad2:

Agreed. ::yes::

Sounds like a great afternoon at MK and a great meal at 'Ohana, albeit an odd table.
We were at a slower pace this trip and I really liked it
The Night Blossom was really good, great in the heat!
Sometimes Andi and I just look at each other and say do people not see us? We are small but come on!
Ohana food was spot on this night the table not so much lol!

Ohhhhhhhhh...they don't give your ice cream with the bread pudding when the Twilight Feast is served in the room:(.
Ah well my hips will probably thank me:D.

Great park pics that make me feel like being there:cool:.
The bread pudding is so delicious and the ice cream does add to it, The Twilight feast is a good deal, we read about it in the room! It is so fun to remember the trip with all the pictures, so fun!

I can't really imagine O'hana without her! Definitely my favorite WDW meal :worship:
I felt really bad to find out the lady at Ohana was not there anymore! I saw on here someone saw her working in the Club level area at Poly! Bad Disney for taking her away!

These are such cute pics!

I need to try this on my next trip.

I had the buns too but with the veggie filling. I agree on the bun to filling ratio, it is a little off. I loved the sweet potato chips as well as the purple ones (beet?).

I have never done the Tea Cups as I didn't realize you can control how fast they spin! I get so sick on spinny rides.....

These are gorgeous as well!

Nothing better than a meal at O'hana. That bread pudding is one of my favourite things in the world. I make it at home when I am feeling homesick for Disney.

Sounds like an absolutely perfect end to your day!
This was such a fun day, I would definitely try Satu'li again!
The tea cups go around slowly if you don't spin the silver circle in the middle, that is the only way I will go on, lol!
I'm jealous you can make the bread pudding, do you have a recipe? You must share if you do! HEA on the beach was so nice, I basically had the whole area to myself!

Looks like you all had a great day in AK and night in MK. Love when the multiple fast passes work out. We have never once gotten to see our names on small world, maybe I should just pack extras in a bag and that will work :-)

Your pictures of pandora are all great. Can't wait to finally experience it for myself. Though I can't believe those people sneaking into line behind you. We had that happen once at TSM and oddly of all things it was an amish family doing it.

What a great meal at Ohana, despite the table. Glad you both enjoyed a great meal at the end of a great day.

I love the noodles and potstickers at 'Ohana, I'd go just for those! We haven't been in a few years so it might be time to go back. We've also never gotten a good-bye on IASW and I really want one lol! Maybe if I fill our bag with multiple MB's.........

Looks like you all had a great day in AK and night in MK. Love when the multiple fast passes work out. We have never once gotten to see our names on small world, maybe I should just pack extras in a bag and that will work :-)

Your pictures of pandora are all great. Can't wait to finally experience it for myself. Though I can't believe those people sneaking into line behind you. We had that happen once at TSM and oddly of all things it was an amish family doing it.

What a great meal at Ohana, despite the table. Glad you both enjoyed a great meal at the end of a great day.

I think this was the 2nd time we saw our names on IASW, we have also saw our name and our city once at HM and ST but not in recent trips.

You all will love Pandora, it so immersive and the two rides are so innovative and beautiful!

Our food at Ohana was probably the best it has been for us, really good.

Thanks for commenting, so nice to hear from you!

I love the noodles and potstickers at 'Ohana, I'd go just for those! We haven't been in a few years so it might be time to go back. We've also never gotten a good-bye on IASW and I really want one lol! Maybe if I fill our bag with multiple MB's.........
Our food this time around at Ohana was so delicious, loved it. I made us an ADR for our Feb. trip. Since we will be at BLT.

This was the first time in several trips we saw our name on something! We did see it one other time awhile back.

Day 4, Part one of Rey wait for BB8!

Today we had morning plans at Epcot! I had heard the frogs again during the night so my beauty sleep wasn't the best!

We made a rookie mistake this morning, we went into the CH to catch the monorail to the TTC, duh! It's not like I read a ton of info on these boards and knew our long house was 5 minutes from the TTC. Don't do this!! We added at least 15-20 minutes to our travel time.

I want to say I so agree with @chunkymonkey the double security checks when traveling to Epcot from the TTC really stinks. I sure hope they change this soon.
IMG_1762.JPG

We made it over to Epcot and went to Soarin for our first FP, I do enjoy this new version, however I miss the original one! We flew across the world in record time! Our 2nd FP was for LwtL, this is such a relaxing and informative attraction, never gets old to us!

Epcot was not real busy today so this was nice. We decided to change our CS FP to Figment, we do CS so often, we weren't feeling it today. We spent some time exploring our imagination with a purple dragon. Andi was able to snag a 4th FP for FEA! We had some time before this so we got a few silly pictures at the photo booth in the Figment play area.
IMG_1094.JPG IMG_1095.JPG

Here are a few pictures of us!

We went to see Nemo, Dory, and friends! I love this little ride, the song is so catchy, I sing it all afternoon! How about the silly starfish at the end giving you all the fun facts, I love her.
IMG_1761.JPG IMG_1093.JPG

After hanging with cool fish at the aquarium, we headed to Norway. We spent a summer day with Anna, Elsa, Olaf, and the gang. I do enjoy this ride! I have noticed it is a jerky bumpy ride, was Maelstrom this jerky? I don't recall. Andi and I loved Maelstrom and were somewhat bitter when it changed. Now, I enjoy the Frozen ride but still miss the quirky Maelstrom.

We spent some time checking out Mousegears and Club Cool before it was time to head to MK. We took the monorail over and had a 5th FP for Little Mermaid. We enjoyed a voyage under the sea!
IMG_1685.JPG IMG_1692.JPG

It was a little early for our late lunch ADR at The Plaza but we decided to head over there to see if we could be seated early.

Once we got over there and checked in the skies opened up, wow, we were under the awning so had some protection! This was a big downpour so FoF was delayed and eventually canceled today, the rainy Day cavalrade came out.

We were called into our ADR at about 2:15 so this was nice, our ADR was for 2:40. We actually had a table that was a four top in a decent spot, yippee for the little things lol!
Our waiter was very nice, we ordered some cokes and the loaded fries to start with.
These were very delicious, I would recommend these! The cheese sauce, ranch dressing, and toppings were just perfect on the fries.
IMG_1765.JPG

We split a cheeseburger for our meal with homemade chips. The burger was very tasty and cooked just right. I failed to get a picture of the burger, oops! We decided against ice cream because we were so full and a Dole whip was in our future! We give the Plaza two thumbs up and will be eating here again!

After our nice lunch, it was time to take a little nap and get ready for the MNSSHP :dancer:

Stay tuned for Part 2!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter