• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey Western Cruisers - Port questions

Goofy Girl

Mouseketeer
We are wondering about the retail store hours and the shopping availability at Grand cayman and Cozumel.

We were planning on an afternoon excursion in Cozumel, and we don't get there until 10:30, so will there be any time for shopping? And are there any deals there?

And essentially would like to know the same thing about Grand Caymen - when do shops open? And, what types of shops do they have, and close to the ship is the shopping?

I will appreciate your responses!:Pinkbounc

shopping in Coz is excellent...great prices if you like Kahlua....and we felt Coz had the best trinkets out of all ports, Eastern or Western...

What time do the stores close in Cozumel ? Any dining recommendations ? We've been to Carlos n' Charlies...fun, but don't think I want to take my 9 yr old grandson there this time.

I was not as crazy about Cozumel's shops as I was with Grand Caymans. You pretty much saw the same thing, over and over again. Once you went in the first dozen shops, you had seen it all. However, this was our first cruise....maybe ALL ports are the same. Also, the day we were in Coz. it POURED down rain....ALL day. Still glad I got to go.....and would do it again tomorrow, if I had the chance! HAVE FUN!!!!!!

check out Pancho's Backyard....we found out about this restaurant from the shopping guide they give you onboard...The food was great HOWEVER!!!! I think I got a touch of Montezumas Revenge from eating their salsa and guacamole ( I was told raw veggies are as bad as H2O for carrying the bug)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter