Hey!

Hey Yourself Shannon!!!

I'm actually getting ready to hit the sack, but did not want you to feel ignored!!

Debbie

Think a lot of people pooped out tonite Shannon. Not much going on here. Just thought I would stop in and chat a bit tonite.

DH went to bed already, so I have the whole house to myself :teeth:

Don't ya just love your quiet DIS time? :bounce:

Whats going on with you ?

What are you doing up so late newmousecateer? Oh wait, it is only a little after 10 there.

Hi Shannon, this is Lachlan from Aussie

:Pinkbounc I:Pinkbounc L:Pinkbounc I:Pinkbounc K:Pinkbounc E:Pinkbounc

STEVE IRWIN AND CO.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by debster812
I'm actually getting ready to hit the sack, but did not want you to feel ignored!!

How sweet.:) Thanks Debbie.:wave:

Originally posted by newmousecateer
Whats going on with you ?

Not much. I'm bored.:p I love quiet DIS time. My SO is asleep, but my kids are still awake. They're busy watching disney though, so it's almost like being alone.:p

Hey Sammi and Bfeller. Your matching avatars cracked me up.:p

Hey Lachlan.:wave: I like Steve Irwin too.:) What time is it in Aussie right now?:) LOL! Your avatar matches Sammi's and Bfeller's.:p

What can I say? We have good taste.

Did your kids watch "Gotta Kick it Up". We watched it and thought that is was good.

I'm Nutsy's number 1 trouble child in the family.

I just like watching his shows and learning about snakes.

It is 1;35pm over here and it is Saturday.

Nutsy said to say g'day.

DO YOU LIKE DALMATIANS?? BY ANY CHANCE

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

You're Nutsy's son and you admit to liking Steve Irwin? LOL! She keeps telling me she'll take me to the Australia Zoo to meet Steve.:) Has she taken you there yet? (I think she's a closet Steve fan:p ) You don't play with snakes like Steve does, do you? Tell Nutsy Shannon said HOWDY! Ah, it's y'all's lunchtime over there.:) Bon appetite! Dalmations are cute. I've never had one though.

JTB, you're having RoadRunner problems? Does that mean the Coyote finally won?;)

Dial up, huh? Welcome to my world.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!