Hey!

I have dial up too and it's SOOOO slow tonight.

I love Steve Irwin. Ooh, I'd love to meet him but he does make me nervous. He's way too energetic for me. :D

Hey Maggie.:wave:

Planogirl, dial up is the pits, isn't it! I kinda like Steve's energy.;)

HEATHER! Glad you came by to see us. You don't need any sleep.;) McLeach is in high demand, huh? Are you playing some of those 45's tonight?:p

Dial up is like having a conversation in slow motion. :mad:

I like Steve's energy too but from far away. I don't know if I could keep up with him. His wife seems so relaxed while he's running in circles around her. Did you see his movie?

Hi Shannon,

I am Nutsy's other son and I think Steve (Croc Hunter) has rocks in his head and is a nitwit.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

7-27.gif

Originally posted by newtrekker
Hi Shannon,

I am Nutsy's other son and I think Steve (Croc Hunter) has rocks in his head and is a nitwit.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
LOL! You must be Nutsy's favorite child.;)

Mornin' Sherry.:wave:

Hey Mary Jo.:teeth:

Hey Beanie, are you still here?:)

Yes I saw Steve's movie, Planogirl. It was ok, could've been better. It was a lot like his tv show, but with a minor plot, too. I suffered through it though.;)

Heather, I like to listen to music while I dis. I like to multi-task.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter