HH Beach House

DownNeckBoy

Mouseketeer
How late does the Beach House stay open in the summer? I'll be there for Labor Day week and am looking forward to watching the sun set from the Beach House. Also, does the bar at the Beach House close early? I tried to get this information from the DVC site, but it simply was not there. Finally, are there set hours for the pool or are they open 24 hours like the pools at WDW? Thanks for your help.:confused:

I think the Beach House is open from 8AM-8PM. The beach is public access- so you can enjoy the sunset from tat vantage.

The snack bar does have limited hours and the pools are open from 8AM-10PM at the resort and 8AM-8PM Beach House. Shuttle bus runs from 10AM-4PM by request.

The main pool gates are shut and locked when the pool is not open- since there are rooms overlooking the pool area and the sound does carry- especially at night. There is sometimes a problem with people jumping the fence, but the staff is quick to respond to any reports from guests.

You won't be able to see the sunset from the beach sice of the island. Try going out on the pier - the sunset is also lovely over the marsh.

Doc,
That is interesting that the gates are locked at nite at the main pool. We were there in April, had a two bedroom overlooking the pool. The big spot lights stayed on all night and it did not seem like any of the gates were ever locked. We assumed the lights were on for safety reasons with all the people walking thru the pool area at night. Another interest not = on one of the gates it said opened until 10:00 and on the other side the time on the gate 9:00. Who knows!

I read somewhere on a post that the Beach House was closed at a certain times of year. Does anyone have any information on this?:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter