HH - How hard are "Big Fat Coupon Book" & "Big Al's" coupon book to come by?

mom2boys

<font color=blue>Horseshoe Mesa - 3 miles, 31 swit
I found a link http://38.240.220.140:561/hiltonheadcoupons/FMPro?-db=coupons.fp3&-format=begin.htm&-find to discount coupon books for Hilton Head dining & activities. They include free gate passes to Sea Pines and other things. I have used the print feature but some of the small print (like expiration dates) are hard to read. I would love to pick up a hard copy of these coupons books once we get to Hilton Head. Can anyone tell me if they are readily available at tourist type places? If not, where should I search?

They are available all over the place. You will be able to pick up all the various pamphlets and coupon books at the HHI Welcome Center which is on the right hand side of William Hilton Parkway about a mile after you drive
over the bridge from the mainland. Otherwise you can
get them at all the supermarkets, restaurants, etc.
Be sure to pick up the "Restaurants" brochure which has the menus for most of the restaurants on the
island.

Also get a Hilton Head travel guide. I ordered one through one of those travel magazines pull out postcard thingies. It was a great guide with discount coupons as well. Take Care, Tammy;)

Any idea whether the Hilton Travel guide is available at the visitor center. We leave in 6 days:p, which doesn't leave time to order it via the mail.

Just about everything is available at the visitor's center.
It's very good and the people are helpful. It's housed
in the same building as the Museum of Hilton Head.
The main pamphlets you're looking for are Island Events
magazine, Where to Go magazine, and a trio of brochures: Island Shopping, Island Dining and Island
Activities. Should they be out of any of these, you'll
find them readily at most supermarkets, restaurants,
shopping centers and activity centers. In short, they're
everywhere. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter