HH or VB in March

jcodespoti

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I would like opinions on which place is more climate friendly in mid-march Vero or Hilton Head. I would like to take the wife on our anniversary.

Joe in CT

You would be a lot safer with dependable weather at VB.

March at HH is when the weather starts warming up. It could be 90 or 55. There are still a lot of things to do no matter what the weather.

Your points do go a lot further at HH in March than at VB.

I am sure you will enjoy either place.

We were at Vero Beach this last March and the water temp was very nice. Friends have told me that HH usually is not warm enough (unless you're a kid) to get into the ocean at HH during that time. We did get some rain at VB but still had some warm days and enjoyed ourselves! The resort is beautiful. Happy Anniversary!

We were at Vero from 3/11-3/15 this year. The weather was beautiful - high 70's and sunny each day. Cool in the evenings - may want to bring a light sweater or jacket. The pool was a bit chilly and we didn't go in the ocean as they were experiencing severe riptides from the remnants of a Northeast blizzard the week prior. My nephews did wade out about knee high and do a little wave jumping and rode their boogie boards along the tide. We really enjoyed the trip and would go back that time of year again in a heartbeat.

Remember Easter is in late March next year so booking around that time might be tough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter