HHI Cash Room = Expensive!

DisDaydreamer

I have this DIS-ease
Wow... DW called to add a night (Sat) to our current plans for 6/3-6/8 and we're talking $325 (thats after 25% off) for 1bdrm :eek: Anyone have a recommendation for an offsite place to stay a night?

Wow, that is the same cash price given for a 2 bedroom.

That seems odd to me.

Kim

That does seem a little steep. During the last week of March last year (admittedly a slow time, but still...) we added a Friday night in a 1 bedroom for ~$140 after the discount.

Chris

Wow... DW called to add a night (Sat) to our current plans for 6/3-6/8 and we're talking $325 (thats after 25% off) for 1bdrm :eek:

Rob,

Those prices definitely sound high. We're doing cash nights on 5/26 (Sat) and 6/1 (Fri), and the cost is $243.75 and $326.25... and those prices are for a 2-BR. Friday nights at HH are more expensive (cash and points wise) than Saturdays.

Rob,
Yikes. I just called MS to find out cash rates for 6/2..
Studio 236 +tax
1 BR 292+ tax
2 BR 326 + tax
Grand Villa 566 + tax

I also checked hotwire. They have a 4 star for 143 +fees. In the past when I have used hotwire the 4 star is either the Westin or Crowne Plaza.

We already have rooms booked in Bluffton for that Sat night (before the bridge.) I think the Hampton Inn was around $100.

See you in a few weeks!
Trish

Rob,

Those prices definitely sound high. We're doing cash nights on 5/26 (Sat) and 6/1 (Fri), and the cost is $243.75 and $326.25... and those prices are for a 2-BR. Friday nights at HH are more expensive (cash and points wise) than Saturdays.

Just to clarify, SATURDAYS are the most expensive night at HH, not Fridays. This, from what I have been told, is that the check in for many of the other weekly timeshares is Sundays, so demand is especially high for Saturday nights at other hotels including DVC.

Just to clarify, SATURDAYS are the most expensive night at HH, not Fridays. This, from what I have been told, is that the check in for many of the other weekly timeshares is Sundays, so demand is especially high for Saturday nights at other hotels including DVC.

Just doublechecked my confirmations, and although Saturday would be more points than Friday, My reservation for Saturday night is $243.75, and my reservation for Friday night is $326.25.

Just doublechecked my confirmations, and although Saturday would be more points than Friday, My reservation for Saturday night is $243.75, and my reservation for Friday night is $326.25.

The Saturday is May 26th, while the Friday is in June - perhaps the Friday is higher because it is in June - rather than May. Maybe their seasonal rates change to the summer price on June 1st. Just a thought!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter