HHN 2019 date range announced

It was talked about starting hhn after Labor Day months ago so pleased they have made the opening date official now

We were speculating with one of the managers earlier this year it would start then as they had changed Rock The Universe dates...….

Although I had hoped it would be Friday the 13th...…..:rolleyes1

Glad to hear it`s finally been announced.....and even better...….we`ll be there for opening night again!!!

They have removed those dates but I'd guess that i about right based on how busy it was this year.
Will be interesting to see what the actual schedule is and how this will affect the rush of fear pass.
I really wish they would give the dates and such so people can plan.

Not their strong suit. No mardi gras concerts have been officially announced yet and that starts Feb 9th!
Yeah - its the same every year - sometime in January they will announce

Even more frustrating they just updated the web site to have the 2019 packages - but I had to book flights a week ago to get a great deal (84 each way) so I just picked the dates with the best flight deal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!