HHN After 2PM Ticket?

Disney_Alli

DIS Veteran
We're headed to Universal for one day on an upcoming trip and thinking about getting the special after 2pm ticket that gets us 5 hrs of regular park time and then access to the party. I've only done Universal Hollywood once before and we were total tapped out by 2pm... so would we be able to get the major rides in from 2pm to 7pm?

We're specifically looking at going on September 26th if that makes a difference...

Yes, you should be able to get the major rides in in that time.

Five hours is plenty of time.

Great thanks! I think we settled on these tickets last night but some reassurance that I'm not crazy for thinking we'll get most everything done is always welcome lol

Be aware that the first early entry
mazes in the lower lot open at 5:15. If you don’t have front of the line on your ticket you will want to do those before the crowds arrive. We had the 2pm combo ticket last year. We did a few of the rides and the tram tour before starting down the escalators around 5 to start the HHN attractions. Also we were able to get in before 2, about 1:45 or a little earlier.

Be aware that the first early entry
mazes in the lower lot open at 5:15. If you don’t have front of the line on your ticket you will want to do those before the crowds arrive. We had the 2pm combo ticket last year. We did a few of the rides and the tram tour before starting down the escalators around 5 to start the HHN attractions. Also we were able to get in before 2, about 1:45 or a little earlier.

Yes, I couldn’t find out much info on the combo ticket last year either, but universal was very organized with separate lines for the combo entry. They also had people directing to the lower lot for the early HHN stuff.

This year we have a 4pm entry that was one of the bonus choices for buying the first week. I haven’t heard anything about it but I’m hoping they let us in before 4. I’m also hoping if I bring my coke freestyle cup from last year I don’t have to buy another and just pay to add it on for the day.

Does anyone know if you can buy this ticket at the front gate on the day of visit? Or is this online only?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!